does any one else feel

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2006, 03:33 PM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
You really couldn't tell I was pregnant until I was 8/9 months along. I think it was because of my clothing (baggy sweaters) and such.
February 11th, 2006, 03:34 PM
jennyn's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to jennyn
I felt the same way with my DD. I looked pg when I was naked, but dressed I just looked like pam anderson with big thighs and no waist to go with the boobs! not a good look. this time, people started congratulating me on my obvious pregnancy when I was six weeks along. not sure which I like better. . . it's made this pregnancy seem so much longer. . .
February 11th, 2006, 06:23 PM
JuneBug2006's Avatar Forever missing Gracie
I didn't really think I was showing unless I was naked.....

But I bought some maternity shirts recently and now you can really see the little bump!
February 11th, 2006, 07:35 PM
rachel_claire's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to rachel_claire Send a message via Yahoo to rachel_claire
For everyone, it's different when you start to show. I'm 25 weeks now and it's amazing how big I am! But to make you feel less fat, check out the pictures of other girls who are as far along as you are, in the due date club forums, or you can do a Yahoo search. I did it and was shocked at how everyone who was 24 weeks looked the same or bigger than me. I'm telling you to check it out, it'll make u feel better, i promise.
February 11th, 2006, 08:02 PM
Telucero's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Telucero
I'm only 16 weeks, and I feel like a wooly mammoth. I swear I started gaining weight immediately. With the way my appetite is right now (I'm hungry about every 90 minutes) I am praying to God I don't gain too much weight. I try to eat healthy, but fresh veggies and salads give me such heartburn. At least I hate fried foods! I am finally 'popping' out and people are starting to ask if I am pregnant, which makes me feel a wee bit better about the looking 'just fat' thing. However, I will say, for the first time in my life I love my belly!!! Its there for a good reason.

</a>
February 12th, 2006, 06:02 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I already feel fat before i got pregnant i was losing weight and im still overweight but now that im pregnant i feel fater and no im gonna get bigger...i wish i would of already lost all my weight before i got pregnant but it was unplanned but i wouldnt change anything..i love this baby inside of me..more then my bf and family knows

February 12th, 2006, 08:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
I'm only 7 weeks pregnant, not even showing, yet I feel like all of my clothes make me look a lot bigger then what I am. I started crying the other day when I was trying to get ready because all of the clothes I tried on didn't look right. I can't even imagine how bad I'm going to feel when I start showing!!!
Northcutt2Be
February 12th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i so look pregnant, but i also feel fat and i don't like it at all.

</div>

</div>
February 13th, 2006, 08:39 AM
Mommy2Ethan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i started showing at about 24 weeks...and i feel like shamu lol

Ethan Michael 4/13/2006 8 lbs 12 oz 19 inches
Hunter Evan 7/29/2010 9 lbs 1 oz 20 1/2 inches
~Having a baby on my chest being serenaded by my beating heart is nothing short of amazing...~

February 13th, 2006, 06:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh God, YES I also feel faaaaaat !!! In fact, everyday I go back and look at my 4 weeks pregnanct picture and sigh...Ah...I used to be skinny!
And UGH! Can you believe it? I was talking to my stupid moron ex the other day (my ex from like a million years ago) and he actually told me that my butt looked big from all my pregnancy pics!! He's lucky he lives in Quebec and I live all the way out here in Winnipeg, because he get a good beating! I was sooo insulted that I let him go right away. He was always a jerk like that! Some things never change!

And well, I stood on the scale at work the other day, and well....yup time has come...You see, I lost 10 pounds at the begining, and as of two weeks ago I had only gained 9 of it back...well this week sadly, I've now reached my original weight, plus one!! *sigh* I knew this day would come but I guess I just never thought of how sad I would be to see it there on the scale. Well on the upside, I should be happy that at almost 6 months into this pregnancy, I've only technically gained one pound!! Thank goodness for morning sickness! Otherwise I'd be up by 11lbs!!!! hehe
February 13th, 2006, 06:29 PM
jennyn's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to jennyn
i also lost weight in the beginning this time- 13#- but then i gained it back, plus another -gulp- 35 pounds and counting with six weeks to go! just a little freaked out- i have to look good at my little sisters wedding in july! aaahhh! sure that gives me four months, but i looked worse at four months postpartum after having dd than i did at the delivery! whoever said that nursing makes you lose weight faster must have been insane, because it just made me extra hungry.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search