is it a hormonal thing or. . . ?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2006, 10:33 PM
jennyn's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to jennyn
does anyone else get a sinking feeling in the pit of their stomach when their so says he is going out with certain friends? I like most of my bf's friends, but there are two in particular that I get this awful "no-good-can-come-of-this" feeling when he says he's going out with either of these people. I never had this feeling before i got pregnant. the one friend is a friend of mine also, actually someone i dated very briefly and he actually introduced me to my bf. i don't understand why i would suddenly not want my bf to hang out with this guy. is this a weird hormonal thing that i shoud ignore, or is it a weird hormonal intuition that maybe something is going on that i shoud know about and don't? or do i have trust issues that need to be addressed with a shrink? any thoughts?
February 11th, 2006, 11:27 PM
lilmamaw2's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to lilmamaw2 Send a message via Yahoo to lilmamaw2
trust your instinct, every time i've had bad feelings like that something bad has happend i would trust your instinct good luck
February 12th, 2006, 09:03 AM
Telucero's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Telucero
I'm with lilmamaw on this one. I am a true believer in instinct. I recently left me finace because of his drinking. We would have these discussions about his drinking, he would tell me he was going to slow down or even stop. Then the phone would ring and just like you, I would get that pit in my stomach that would me feel sick. Since we had agreed he would slow down and I would try and trust him, I thought I would show him I was holding up my end of the deal. So I would 'trust' him. Sure enough, he would come home wasted trying to convince me that he had only had two or three. The thing is it wasn't all of his friends I did not trust him with, it was just the one who I know encourage him to have more and more. It was only his friends that I knew needed someone to drink with. For a while he was doing soooo well, but I always had had this feeling that it wasn't going to last. Sure enough, the phone rang, and it didn't. Do you know what I am trying to say. Anyway, the bottom line whatever you gut is telling you, go with it. If you need more help let us know.

</a>
February 13th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
I agree to go with your instincts. My fiance and I have a mutual friend that I refuse to let him go out with alone because I always have a feeling that my fiance will get drunk and our friend will convince him to get with another girl. So I don't allow him to go with that friend unless I'm present!
Northcutt2Be

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search