just need to vent..

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 12th, 2006, 04:56 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
well yesturday i went to the movies with my BF.. it was cool and i enjoyed it but through the whole movie im thinking ###### im gonna gain weight and wondering if he still gonna be attracted to me..well when i go home i called my grandma before me and BF went online well come to find out she went to my mom house because my mom was crying..my foster brother( i hate him! ) hurt his foot..he didnt even break it..so my dad took him to the ER which was stupid because they couldnt do anything for him..well my dad ended up breaking my mom puzzles (she does it on spare time) and she had to big ones already done and he through them on the floor!! my foster brother is trying to get my dad against my mom and everyone sees it but my dad..messed up huh? he is so lucky i dont say anything to them both lol..is anyone else ascared to drive in a car because there pregnant?? i am im always telling the person who is driving not to speed up or anything..i just dont wanna hurt the baby...well i guess ill stop..i could keep going but i dont wanna bore u guys

February 12th, 2006, 09:25 AM
Quote:
wow sorry to hear about your foster brother. that sucks. as for the driving thing, i am a little more on the safe side, but i have always been on the dangerous side so i am probably still not the best driver. to my surprise i have only gotten four tickets (but i only had had my license for two years and havent had a car for a few months) three were speeding and one was an accident but oh well. i have always been about living on the wild side and having fun. i guess i have to change now that i have a baby on the way. anyway, i hope you feel better and you can say as much as you want on here. no one will judge you and if they get bored reading your post then they can switch to another one. [/b]

havent had any speeding tickets yet..i dont drive yet! hehe its not because i cant its just that i havent had the time to go down there and get my permit and then my license...

February 12th, 2006, 09:42 AM
Quote:
word to the wise, once you get it DONT SPEED!!!! at least not in seattle. they love to set up those stupid speed traps. now that i am NOT driving i am seeing them everywhere. WHY COULDNT I HAVE SEEN THEM WHEN I WAS!!!! GGGGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! just kidding [/b]

lol..at least u no where there at now lol ....im a worry freak so i wont be speeding..i get scared on everything..even being alone in the day time!..

February 12th, 2006, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Quote:
lol..at least u no where there at now lol ....im a worry freak so i wont be speeding..i get scared on everything..even being alone in the day time!..[/b]
lol thats funny. i have never been a worry wort. i think its cause my mom used to worry enough for the both of us. god it to drive me up the wall. i turned into a little h*llion because of it. i was such a bad kid. always getting into trouble.
[/b]

haha we are opposites!! give me my dolls and u wouldnt hear from me the whole day!...

February 12th, 2006, 10:49 AM
jennyn's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to jennyn
Quote:
Haha my brothers used to tear off the heads of my barbies and put monster heads on instead lol. Nice guys eh?[/b]
i used to do that to my own barbie dolls. I also pretended that they had horrible diseases and "amputated" limbs, or shaved their heads bald because they had cancer. I think i had issues even as a small child, lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search