Please Answer Questions

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 12th, 2006, 04:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi, girls!
My name is Heidi and I'm 21.

I'm normally on a 30 day cycle, but this month I'm a week late....
I'm engaged to the most wonderful man in the world, who would embrace a pregnancy.

I don't know if I'm pregnant of not, and I haven't gotten an ept test or anything of that sort b/c I'm afraid it'll either give me a false negative or positive.

You know how you normally "feel" when your period is coming? Mine is nowhere in sight.
Not to mention that I was reading up and you can be bloated due to either period or pregnancy, which I'm not bloated this week, but I was last week (So I thought I was p.m.s-ing).

Not to mention that since we just got engaged on Christmas Day, my parents gave us a whole lecture on how we shouldn't have sex till we're married and etc.

I'm worried....What if I am?

Anyhow, my question was:
Did you ladies "feel" different?
I've actually felt as if my ovaries or something has been doing something down there....not like a baby moving, but just my lower abdomen has felt differently.
Plus, about two weeks ago (i'm sorry, tmi) I had some slight pink blood when I wiped...could it have been implentation bleeding?

Sorry, it's such long posting but I would most graciously like to hear your input.
February 12th, 2006, 05:32 PM
Regular
Hey.... I was a 34 day cycle for a really long time and me and my husband had been trying since our wedding. I'm only 21 and I thought I would not have any problems.... but just to let you know...I was told I stopped ovulating after getting off the pill... My point is that I'm 5 months pregnant and I guessed I ovulated.!!!!!! My doctor said at our age our bodies are still going through changes and somehting your body will do now it may not do 3 months from now... I'm living proof. I will be honest with you... Since we had been trying for so long, I thought I was pregnant every month. I KNEW I was pregnant...I had a feeling. My #1 sign was my breasts... They hurt and were really sore. On the implantation bleeding...I never had it and many of my friends didn't have it. If your test is positive then it's positive... if it's negative... wait a week and then try again....Don't be scared..If you are really pregnant, you will find out sooner are later Good luck and look...everything happens for a reason. I know you don't see it right now but you will. We do
February 12th, 2006, 07:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
with my first pregnancy, i just knew i was... i found out 8 days before aF was even due and i was really irregular, like id go 3 months without a AF and then get 3 in one month... i was told i might not ever be able to have kids.... because i was so screwed up down there... but no, i just had a wierd feeling inside...

now, im pregnant again!!! just found out on thrusday!! and im now 2 days late, with this one, at this time... my boobs hurt like hell, im so tired you could knock me over with a feather, my CP (cervical position) is so far high i cant even find it. (when you are about to get AF it gets real low... PG it gets real hig) and im breaking out all over my face....oohh and my sense of smell is really sensitive...

HA! GUESS I CAN HAVE BABIES!![/b]
Well, definitely congratulations!
I'm so glad you're pregnant again It's very sweet.

I'm very nervous b/c we're not exactly married or out of college, so you guys can only imagine how I feel....And if I am, then I wouldn't want to tell my parents.

But we'll see, I'll keep you ladies posted.

momie2006~
You know, my breasts aren't sore, and they normally are when I'm about to get my period. Who knows, I maybe on one of those extended cycles.

My fiancee says the saaaame thing : "we'll know if you are sooner or later"
It would be so sweet if we are BUT it would be quite alright if we're not
February 13th, 2006, 10:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
In one of my pregnancies, I had NO clue that I was pregnant until I miscarried and went to the dr because of all the excessive bleeding. I didn't have regular periods and have PCOS, which basically makes you infertile. The dr even told me that it was unlikely that I was getting pregnant anymore....

Of course he was wrong (but I also regulated my periods through heavy dieting and exercising...which made me fertile enough to get preggers).

Anyways, what I wanted to say is that each pregnancy is different. With my first child, I KNEW I was pregnant and no one in the world could tell me otherwise. I even took a serum (blood) test at a local clinic and they told me negative.....I told them they were wrong. I went back the following week and sure enough, I was preggers.

This one I had no clue until I took the pregnancy test to "jump start" my period (yes, it was a psycological thing and always seemed to work except this time....I have been disappointed so many times with neg preg tests that I would have a pit filled with disappointment in my stomach every time I had to buy a test).

The only thing you can do, sweetie, is take a test. No one anywhere can tell you what you really are...only medical science can do that.

Good luck to you and I hope you get which ever you wish for.

I love my 3 girls and little boy:

Mom to Jessica - 19 yrs old, Amber - 18 yrs old, Sebastian - 2 months
February 13th, 2006, 02:47 PM
jennyn's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to jennyn
that could most definatly have been implantation bleeding. i've never had that, but my friend did. she thought she just had a really short, light period (she doesn't bleed much anyway), and it turns out she's due three days after me.
i've always known instinctivly that I was pregnant, nad have never even missed my af before i got a positive test. but i know just as many women who were completly blindsided by it. infact, i knew one woman who dismissed no periods as pre-menopausal irregularity, morning sickness as the stomach flu, an early movement as indigestion. she was 5.5m before she figured it out!
anywho, when in doubt, get a test. and good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search