PLEASE help

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 12th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Regular
deleted
February 13th, 2006, 06:06 AM
nat81
A HPT is the only way to know for sure...
February 13th, 2006, 10:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Take the test....it's the only way to know (lol, besides the obvious signs when you get further along....like a big belly )

Sometimes even the stress of thinking you "might" be pregnant can stall your period and make you late. A missed period is not always a sign of pregnancy (though it is one of the first signs....).

Good luck and keep us posted!

I love my 3 girls and little boy:

Mom to Jessica - 19 yrs old, Amber - 18 yrs old, Sebastian - 2 months
February 13th, 2006, 11:04 AM
Wisey
AntiBiotics can throw things off, but to be sure take a HPT!
February 13th, 2006, 03:50 PM
jennyn's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to jennyn
eggwhite mucus does not mean you definatly ovulated, rather that your body was trying and preparing to ovulate. I personally don't buy that the antibiotics themselves cause a delay in ovulation, rather that the stress off the illness is the cause. or just the stress of discovering that you have an std could do it, because that is always loads off fun
but i agree with everyone else, test again, and keep testing untill either af shows up or you get a positive result. some women don't produce enough pg hormones in the begining for some of the hpt. good luck!
February 15th, 2006, 05:52 PM
Regular
Hi everyone, thanks to all who have given me their best advice. Just updating. I still haven't gotten my period yet, and am still experiencing cramps/bloating/frequent urination/increased discharge/heavy breasts. I almost passed out the other night, as I had the worst headache of my life. Now I took a second test and it showed up negative. It was e.pt. test along with the first response. I read that these tests aren't that senstive, though. I'm so confused and have such mixed feelings. I don't understand if I skipped a period or delayed ovulation how I could experience such discomforts. I plan on going to the doc next week sometime, but it's been now an entire week almost 36, 37 dayssince last period. I still feel like its here but i havent started. *sigh*. I've gone through a lot, including physical problsm sometimes even stress and it never threw my periods off. Has anyone experienced this, and found out weeks later that they were preg even after a neg. test? I've been researching to find out if antibioctics or an all the sudden hormone change could just happen, havent found much info though. thanks again for the advice.
February 15th, 2006, 06:49 PM
jennyn's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to jennyn
my best friends SIL tested negative until she was 3m. it happens, just not very often. let us know how your doc appt goes.
February 15th, 2006, 09:37 PM
lilangel91284's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
To be certain just go to the doctor.
February 15th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Telucero's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Telucero
I have heard that Trich can cause an irregualar period for a couple of months afterwards. I would really call your doctor about this. My friend had similar symptoms and she ended up in the hospital with more serious problems. Just keep your health your first priority and call the doc ASAP! Good luck.

</a>
February 16th, 2006, 07:23 AM
rachel_claire's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to rachel_claire Send a message via Yahoo to rachel_claire
hey hun!!
Again, the best way to find out is to take a test, but when I got pregnant, my boobs got swollen as well and I did notice I went to the bathroom alot!!! I'm not sure if the meds and std would effect menstruation but it is definitly a possibility. Talk to your doctor and see what they think, but if you ARE pregnant, let us know!!!! Good luck!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search