now i feel bad

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2006, 07:16 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
have any of you ever watch wife swap? well i was watching it with my bf and the lady that was on there was so emotional she cried and flipped out because the lady put her dogs outside!...well i said something like "why cry because its pointless" it was something along that line but after i said that he got quiet..and usually when one of us gets quiet we're mad...i felt bad because i said that..if he even new i cried my eyes out everynight when i found out i was pregnant..heck i still do some nights but i dont share that information with him..ill feel like a baby..he also asked me what message boards i go on..which is only 2...teen pregnancy and unplanned pregnancy...i did ask him why did it matter and stuff..but he was just wondering...i went to go see final destination 3...has anyone else?? ill never be going on a ride again..no more 6 flags for me..what do u all think of the movie?? well hope to hear from u all soon!...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

February 14th, 2006, 09:27 AM
cyutegurl
Hi

Ive seen Final Destination 3, it was alright!
But the cool thing about it, was my class mate in highschool which is in LANGLEY,BC,Canada
she is an actress and was in one of the leading roles in that movie.
She was the main stars sister, her name was Julie on that movie.

When I was at the movie theatres and saw her, I WAS LIKE OMG!

Her real name is Amanda Crew.....
February 14th, 2006, 01:29 PM
thats so cool!

February 14th, 2006, 05:34 PM
rachel_claire's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to rachel_claire Send a message via Yahoo to rachel_claire
hey girl,
I wouldn't feel too bad, we're pregnant, lots of emotion and stuff, lol...that's what I blame it on...for now anyway I haven't seen Final Destination 3, I havent even seen the 2nd one...I loved the first one but I haven't gotten a chance to see the other...was it good? Worth the money to see?
February 14th, 2006, 05:50 PM
def worth the money!!

February 16th, 2006, 10:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
have any of you ever watch wife swap? well i was watching it with my bf and the lady that was on there was so emotional she cried and flipped out because the lady put her dogs outside!...well i said something like "why cry because its pointless" it was something along that line but after i said that he got quiet..and usually when one of us gets quiet we're mad...i felt bad because i said that..if he even new i cried my eyes out everynight when i found out i was pregnant..heck i still do some nights but i dont share that information with him..ill feel like a baby..he also asked me what message boards i go on..which is only 2...teen pregnancy and unplanned pregnancy...i did ask him why did it matter and stuff..but he was just wondering...i went to go see final destination 3...has anyone else?? ill never be going on a ride again..no more 6 flags for me..what do u all think of the movie?? well hope to hear from u all soon!...[/b]

WHAT THE HECK!?!?!?

Crying is good for you...and why would he get mad because you said that? I agree with you...putting the dogs out and getting emotional about it sounds ridiculous to me....but to each her own....

You're pregnant! Pregnant women cry over a lot of things....especially with raging hormones....don't feel like a baby about it. Maybe if you let him in on your feelings (and your tears) it could bring you two closer together.

Watch him on the message boards girl.......I worry about my dh looking at my posts (and if he did, I would feel violated....this is MY escape, not his - he's welcome to find his own forum). I won't even tell him the site I go on! I just call it "my pregnancy forum" (though he knows computers very well too, so I know he can figure it out....I'm glad he respects me enough to give me my freedom).

My dh hates it when I cry....he shuts down and pretends I don't exist. Oh well, I say....too bad for him because I do what I need to do for me....and sometimes that means a good cry!

Good luck!

I love my 3 girls and little boy:

Mom to Jessica - 19 yrs old, Amber - 18 yrs old, Sebastian - 2 months

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search