Read ME!!!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2006, 07:45 AM
rachel_claire's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to rachel_claire Send a message via Yahoo to rachel_claire
hey ladies!!!
I just wanted to say hello and give my support to all of you! I come in here quite a bit and find alot of girls needing support, so I wanted to let you know how much I personally love this website. It's hard to be able to relate to someone, especially when pregnant and confused, or scared, it can be sooooo stressful, I know. I've found so much support throught his website, and I love being able to talk to other pregnant women and share stories and be able to complain and whine to someone and not worry about them wanting me to bsaically "shut up and get over it" because, let's face it, being pregnant can suck sometimes and it can be miserable and achy, along with the joy and surprise of it all. I find almost every week I have a new symptom or worry that I want to get out and it's nice to have a place to talk.

Something someone once told me that's stuck with me is to TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS! It's alot harder to do than I thought though. I used to be in a relationship and I would basically change the person I am to make them happy. I wold stop talking to my friends and do everything they wanted just to make them happy and want me....then I realized that I was losing who I truly was, so I stopped, I decided to be single for a while and it was the best thing I could do for myself. I realized that I didn't really care what people thoght about me because I probably wasn't going to talk to them for the rest of my life anyway. It doesn't matter what other people think, opinions and advice is great, but in the end, it's YOUR decision to do what's right for yourself. Soon after I had that revelation, I met my husband and got pregnant and here I am. It happened really fast and we weren't even planning on dating, but then I got pregnant. The thing that I believe is holding our marriage together is the fact that I am secure about myself. Since we were just friends in the beginning, I never lied to him, I never faked being someone for him. I was myself and I didn't give a crap what he thought. We just got along because of that, he told me that he felt the same way, he didn't have to change for me, he could be himself, and that's why we are the happiest we've ever been.

Anyway, this is a really long post, but I just want to give alllllll my support to all of you who desperately need it, because, unlike nonpregnant people, I do know how you feel! It's hard being pregnant, and there's soooooo many emotions going on, but you can't let it build up because then you'll explode and that wouldn't be good for your babies Some pregnancies are easy, some girls are sick every day, but regardless of who you are, you are beautiful, big belly and stretch marks alike, you are a gorgeous pregnant woman and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Thisis a miraculous thing we're doing that men can't even do, we're like goddesses right now, so open that piece of chocolate and indulge, you're creating life and it's beautiful!!!!

From the bottom of my uterus, THANK YOU everyone for being there for me when I need you most!!!
February 14th, 2006, 09:17 AM
cyutegurl
Hi Rachel

Its me RACHAEL hehehehhe

That was soo nice of you to post this, and I totally know what alot of woman are going through, cuz last year when I was prego, I was scared,stressed and sick every morning for 3 months.
And Im happy to give advice to anyone who needs it.
February 14th, 2006, 10:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey,
I can't agree with or thank you enough for that post. It almost brought tears to my eyes! This place has been my biggest support system and I love every single minute I spend on here. The first part of my pregnancy was sheer hell...I was soooo incredible sick! I mean, even water made me run to the bathroom to yak! I lost 10 pounds (10 pounds I couldn't really afford to lose in the first place!) and was completely exhuausted from not really eating. I cried almost everyday and told myself this would be the one and only child I'd EVER have because I couldn't go through it again! But then, it was like, one day, I just woke up and felt fabulous! I had a full breakfast that morning, and kept it down! I haven't been sick since then! That was about the begining of my 14th week. Then all of a sudden, the baby started moving enough for me to feel, and I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time!! Then came the ultrasound, and then finding out the baby's sex (she a little girl!!!) and we just registered for our prenatal classes and will be starting that in March! My b/f and I are soooooooooooo disgustingly happy about this baby that it brings tear to eyes just talking about her and all the plans we have for her and all the things we're excited about!!! I don't care how sick I got at the begining! I'd do it all over again to experience those "firsts" again!
And I most certainly couldn't and wouldn't want to all this without you guys!! You've all become so insanely special to me! I can't wait until we've all had our little ones so we can swap pictures and stories about all the baby stuff we're now going through!! How wonderful life is being a woman and being able to experience this! Men really are missing out, as uncomfortable, painful, long and tiring as pregnancy is!

WE'RE HAVING BABIES!!! OMG!!!!!
February 16th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What a nice post!

LoL, I'm going to lose my job someday when they find out that I sit up here in my office in the IT room and read posts on JM a good portion of the time!

I often wish we had forums like these when I was pregnant with my dd's but that was 18 yrs ago and the only thing existing then was a bbc that was for government posting only!

It's great that we live in the times we do now.....and it feels good to be pregnant again with so much help and support at my fingertips.

Good luck to you and congrats on your new baby and supportive, loving bf.

I love my 3 girls and little boy:

Mom to Jessica - 19 yrs old, Amber - 18 yrs old, Sebastian - 2 months
February 16th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I LOVE THIS SITE! not only the site but i enjoy coming in here the most..id be lost if i didnt have this site and really nice people like everyone on here...it gives me the chance to complain(without being judged) to share joys (which i cant with my bf) and to be able to read other peoples joys and complains...i enjoy reading everyones post!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search