Had my second u/s

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2006, 01:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Hey Everyone!!!
I had my second u/s today!! I got to hear the baby's heartbeat and got my due date!! I'm due on October 8th!!! The baby's heart was 125 bmp and I got to take home a zoomed in picture of my little gummy bear!! I just wanted to let everyone know! (Sorry if I seem way too excited; it's my first baby)
Northcutt2Be

P.S. As you can tell I got my ticker too.
February 14th, 2006, 03:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey! Congrats!! Woohoo for october!
So what does beaner look like in the pic? I couldn't see him/her looking like anything more than a bean right now!! I wish I could have gotten an u/s that early and got pics to take home of her that small!!! But I won't complain too much since the pics I do have of her are beautiful nonetheless!

Have you thought of names yet? Great ticker by the way!!
February 14th, 2006, 04:48 PM
rachel_claire's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to rachel_claire Send a message via Yahoo to rachel_claire
Congratulations!!!! That's so great. I remember when I was in the first trimester, I loved it! I'm so happy for you, Hopefully, you live where it's nice and toasty in October....but regardless, how exciting!!
February 14th, 2006, 04:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Thanks so much for sharing the excitement!! I live in Texas where it's 70 degrees in December and January, so it'll still be smokin' in October. My baby looks like a small gummy bear. I'm so excited! I wish I was big so everyone would know I'm preggers!!
Northcutt2Be
February 14th, 2006, 05:25 PM
rachel_claire's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to rachel_claire Send a message via Yahoo to rachel_claire
that's one of the downsides to the first trimester, I wasn't showing alot until 22 weeks. I was showing a little bit earlier than that, but I didn't look preggers, I just looked FAT! Plus everyonoe likes to touch my belly now and I've always loved being the center of attention hehe, don't worry, you'll start showing....and getting heartburn and cramps and stretch marks, ahh the joys of being pregnant...
February 14th, 2006, 05:54 PM
jennyn's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to jennyn
they are so cute when they are little gummy bears! i wish i had been able to get a picture of mine at that size. . .
February 14th, 2006, 06:06 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
aww congrats!..i wish u the best and healthy 9 months! its ok to be excited heck im excited for u hehe ###### wish i lived in texas wheres its hot in oct..its starts getting cold not to long after oct..i live in mass..

February 14th, 2006, 07:14 PM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
Aw, congrats Hearing the hearbeat for the first time is awesome, at least it was for me. I wish I could've gotten an u/s that early, but even when I got mine farther along they never gave me pictures (apparently they don't do that anymore) The lady who did it was real rude too.

Good luck and I hope you continue to have a healthy pregnancy and baby!
February 15th, 2006, 04:53 AM
lilmamaw2's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to lilmamaw2 Send a message via Yahoo to lilmamaw2
yah!!!! i loved it when they did one that early on both my pregnancies it's so hard to think they could ever be that tiny especially when they come out not tiny at all!!!
February 15th, 2006, 07:06 AM
nat81
That's great! You'll have your little munchkin before all the holidays!!!
February 15th, 2006, 11:10 AM
Mommy2Ethan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
congrats! yay october!

Ethan Michael 4/13/2006 8 lbs 12 oz 19 inches
Hunter Evan 7/29/2010 9 lbs 1 oz 20 1/2 inches
~Having a baby on my chest being serenaded by my beating heart is nothing short of amazing...~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search