Mother-in -law's!!!!!!Aggghhh....

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 16th, 2006, 08:48 PM
Regular
okay...I'm about to commit myself!!!!! Not really but does anyone have an outrageous mother in law?????
Ever since I got pregnant, my mother in law has been really weird. She is so excited but I find that she is really starting to freak out about really losing her son. Because now he will have "his" family. She always calls ..llike 4 times a day....she tells him she is sick so he can go see her and she even went to the hospital at 2:00 in the morning (he had to bring her)...not to mention his father is still there. I don't know what to do....I don't want to be the selfish wife who is taking her son away but I constantly ###### and complain because I can't take her!!!!! HELP!!! But I'm finding that everone seems to say that this is a battle that I will never win beacuase boys with their mothers...blah..blah!!!! Please help!!!!
February 17th, 2006, 07:50 PM
lilmamaw2's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to lilmamaw2 Send a message via Yahoo to lilmamaw2
omg, i totally know how you feel when i got pregnant w/ my son my husbands mom got really weird she would call like 6-8 times a day and it would drive me crazy it drove him crazy too (but he's an only child) so any ways she would have these lil tantrums like a baby and start crying on the phone to him about how he dosen't love her and no one likes her and how we just use her(how i still haven't figured out) and how she just knows that i hate her and will never let her see the baby (which by the way she would call her baby every time it came up )(like she's the one who laid down and F^%%$@ her son, i don't think so like she's the one who got fat and popped out the baby it drove me crazy) she even had the balls to ask HIM right in front of me if she could be in the delivery room like hello i'm sitting right here it's my body my baby and hell NO you can not be in the room me and her have never got along for some vary seirous and to long to get into reasons so any ways i know how you feel and believe me it never gets better

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search