OH NO!!!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2006, 05:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Whaaaaaaaaah! Do any of you take weekly, monthly or whatever pictures of your growing belly just to keep track of how much you grow? Out of those of you who do, do you ever feel depressed when you look back at your first picture and your "now" picture??
Sometimes, I do...

I'm just starting to feel really unattractive! Two weeks ago, I thought my belly was the cutest thing in the world, but now, I swear it's doubled...Just look at the picture below and compare it to what it was before!! OMG I feel like a beached whale!! I'm still really happy about my weight, so no complaints there, but just the size of this monster belly!! I always told myself, and everyone also told me, that because I'm petite, I'd end up with a small pregnant belly...but this baby is just getting so big fast!! I mean, I can't even appreciate the nice big rack I have now because my belly overwhelms it and now they're not accentuated anymore!! Before everyone used to tell me, "wow, Brig! You're boobs are huge!! I'm so jealous!!" and well, sadly now, everyone just says "OMG! your belly doubled overnight!" lol

I still love my belly, but I'm just starting to get really scared about how I'll look and feel after Little Miss Fiona come out. I don't mind dealing with the stretch marks and being a little fatter, but I'm worried about what my self esteem will be like... Are any of you feeling a little worried too?
February 21st, 2006, 06:44 AM
nat81
I agree! You look great! I gained a lot more than the recommended amount and now I'm struggling to take it all off... I'm getting there slowly but surely!

Anyway, you look like you're going to bounce back into shape soon after the baby !
February 21st, 2006, 06:52 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
you have a cute belly! i dont think youll have a problem getting arid of any extra weight u gained..you look very tiny so thats a plus!..my friend was barely 5'1 and after she had her baby and a couple of months later she looked like she was back to herself!!..i def like the name u guys picked out for your baby girl!...unfortantly for me im a plus size mommy to be! so itll be harder for me to lose it(since i was trying to lose before i got pregnant) but try not to get depressed just remember your beautiful babygirl is growing inside your belly!!

February 23rd, 2006, 01:12 PM
Joanna1127's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Joanna1127
I think you look amazing! I know its always different though when you're dealing with it yourself though.

I'm only 10 weeks and I must admit I don't want to get big, at least not for a while. I'm starting a new teaching job and I am trying to hide this as long as I can. (I know that sounds so awful, I'm just having a hard time with it).

My point is is that I think you are all baby. I think after a little while after birth y ou will be back to your old self.

hugs!
February 23rd, 2006, 04:08 PM
jennyn's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to jennyn
i know how you feel! after spending a couple of years at a size 18, i finally got back down into a six- and then i went and got knocked up again! it doesn't really matter how cute everybody else thinks you are, you just keep looking at how little you were before and going holy s**t what happened to me! it also doesn't help me to remember that it will all come off eventually- i'm still just pissed that all the hard work I did has gone to waste and I have to start all over again!
sorry i kind of made that all about me, but the point was- I know how you feel!
February 23rd, 2006, 06:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for everything you guys. You're all soooo sweet and I love you all to bits! The one thing I don't think I'll ever have to worry about it my guy not being attracted to me...lol He's always chasing me around the house trying to "practice getting me pregnant for next time!!" tihi!! I'm sure we all worry about how we'll look after and how we'll feel about it. I know no matter how much I gain, or how many scars I get, it's all worth it to have a beautiful little baby. They're just worries, I guess.
But you know what, I think any woman who pregnant or who has had babies already are beautiful!! You can tell just by looking at them that they're strong and true WOMEN!!! Real troopers us women are !!!!! Men would just shrivel up into little balls (lol no pun intended) and cry for their mommies if they had to do this!!!

HOORAY FOR GIRLS AND OUR UTERUSES!!! POO FOR PERIODS THOUGH!!!
February 23rd, 2006, 07:31 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
Hon, I think you look great and I'm jealous that I lost my baby and can't have a big belly like yours. I would KILL to be that big right now with my little baby all snuggled inside!! Your very lucky and I'm sure little Fiona will bring you much joy to your life that for at least a little while you wont mind what you look like.

Always missing my 4 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12, 11/27/14
February 23rd, 2006, 08:00 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
your so true about guys!! man when they get hurt (even if its little) boy do they complain alot!..pregnant women dont even complain like some guys do hehe...i love being a women just not the monthly things we have to go through that ruins everything! its like we no we r gonna be "sick" for a week 12 times out of the year...one thing i enjoy not getting them now!

February 24th, 2006, 08:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Just remember that you are beautiful, on the inside and out! I love looking at my preggo belly....even with all the tons of stretch marks I have from my previous children (yep, after 18 years, they are still there). I know I'll never wear a bikini again but who cares....I still look great in that little black one piece

I'm also one that struggled with weight...I went from a 16/18 to an 8 and of course, got knocked up just like they always do hehehe.

The thing about it is, Brig...is that I find your personality to be absolutely beautiful....and from the sounds of it and your popularity on this board...most people do, too.

You are going to be a wonderful mom....and your beauty will be handed down to your child....what a lucky kid.

Take care!

Annaliza

I love my 3 girls and little boy:

Mom to Jessica - 19 yrs old, Amber - 18 yrs old, Sebastian - 2 months

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search