how's this for sucking?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2006, 04:03 PM
jennyn's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to jennyn
contractions got down to three minutes apart last night, so I went in. got there and was 4 cm, 100% effaced, baby at -1 station. after being monitored a bit in triage, they moved me into a delivery room. "you're having a baby tonight!" so i called my boyfriend- AND HE WOULDN'T PICK UP! so i called again. and again. STILL NO ANSWER. so i tried his cell. nothing. so i tried his roommates cell- NO ###### ANSWER AT ANY OF THE NUMBERS HE SAYS I CAN ALWAYS REACH HIM AT! so here i am, alone, in a delivery room, and i can't get ahold of the one person i really need. and wouldn't you know it? just as i started to freak out, this kid of mine says, "oh, you mean my dad's not coming? well then i won't come out either." and the contractions just stopped. just stopped! for no apparent reason other than my stupid @ss bf wouldn't pick up the phone. ***?!
so they sent me home, went to sleep at around 7:30 this morning and got up just in time to go do my weekly testing, where they said "Hey you're still pregnant! Congratulations!" and i really had to try hard not to punch her in the face.

sorry for the venting. . . can i hurt him though?
February 21st, 2006, 05:26 PM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would freak on him and be like... WHERE WERE YOU. I WAS IN LABOUR DMMIT.. lol.. that will make sure he is reachable from now on...

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
February 21st, 2006, 07:01 PM
nat81
Man that's frustrating!

I can't tell you how many times I heard "you're still pregnant" before I had my DD... she was 10 days late!

Here's hoping you have you baby sooner than later !!!
February 21st, 2006, 07:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yup, I would have probably killed him! JK,...but he certainly would have felt my wrath! I would make darn sure that would NEVER happen again!!! I'm sorry your baby didn't come yet! Soon though! My friend carried twins up to two days before her due date which was a lot longer than expected since twins are usually early, and she got the same thing..."oh you're STILL pregnantt! Hurry up and have the babies already!!"

Chin up sweetie! It'll happen! You're in my thoughts...also, you could try to make it happen...Sex is apparently a great way to go into labor! And I'm sure you're b/f wouldn't mind also!! And at least he'd be there! It's a win win situation! Even if you don't into labor, at least you got some!
February 22nd, 2006, 02:15 PM
Mommy2Ethan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i woulda punched him in the nose! i hope when you do have the baby hes there!

Ethan Michael 4/13/2006 8 lbs 12 oz 19 inches
Hunter Evan 7/29/2010 9 lbs 1 oz 20 1/2 inches
~Having a baby on my chest being serenaded by my beating heart is nothing short of amazing...~

February 22nd, 2006, 03:36 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
######..if i were u i would tell him to make sure youll be able to reach him at any time..its good that your baby gets to be in there a little longer...hopefully next time when your gonna have the baby he is around so he could be there..its one thing im actually ascared of because my bf is hard to get ahold of..he has 2 numbers to get ahold of one is his work(the only reliable one!) and his house but no point in calling his house because he has his phone unplugged for his computer!,,,i wish u the best of luck!

February 23rd, 2006, 09:29 AM
jennyn's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to jennyn
so that would be the first real fight my bf and i have ever had! and now he keeps calling. . . "i'm on my lunch break, are you ok?" "i'm home from work, and i'm going to get in the shower so if you call and i don't pick up, that's why " i think me yelling at him the way i did m ight have been a little bit scary. . . actually, it probably was, because it scared me a little bit. i haven't been that mad at someone in years. i'll be glad when this pregnancy is over and i can go back to being me

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search