WOOHOO !! I'M SOOO EXCITED!!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2006, 07:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey all!
I got a second u/s scheduled!!! YEEEEHAAAW! So we'll get to see Little Miss Fiona again (unless this tech manages to find a little wee-wee there, then I guess Litlle Miss Fiona isn't quite appropriate!) !! I'm soooo pumped! The appointment is March 6th!!

February 21st, 2006, 07:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Yea!!! I like how you through in the "Yeehaw!" You would fit in great here in Texas! I'm counting down the weeks until I get to find out the gender!! My fiance and I are hoping it's a boy...but I would love a girl just the same! Good luck at your u/s!!
Northcutt2Be
February 21st, 2006, 07:23 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Hey all!
I got a second u/s scheduled!!! YEEEEHAAAW! So we'll get to see Little Miss Fiona again (unless this tech manages to find a little wee-wee there, then I guess Litlle Miss Fiona isn't quite appropriate!) !! I'm soooo pumped! The appointment is March 6th!!

[/b]

congrats girl!!! hope you share your new ultrasound pictures with us!!

February 21st, 2006, 08:28 PM
~SarahDid~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~SarahDid~
Yeehaw!!! I got one too!!! It's exciting isn't it? Mine's tomorrow, I can't wait, I know I won't be able to sleep tonight from the anticipation. My first ultra sound I was told I was having a girl... no mistake. I'm so worried that I'm going to get in there tomorrow and be told she is a he. Good luck to you!!

~Sarah~

February 22nd, 2006, 05:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Congrats! .... if you get a boy my sister should be out of a job [/b]

Hehe...Well I wouldn't worry too much...Since she was wonderful enough to take a quick peek under my little ones skirt (lol I love saying that!!) I've had about 4 more people look at the pics and tell me the exact same thing too...We're pretty sure your sister and momie2006's best friend were right on.
We'll for sure get pics, but they'll probably make us wait a few weeks for them...poo! I just can't wait to see how much a difference there will be in size and shape to this little baby!!! I t think she's excited too, because she's been kicking me in the crotch non-stop since I found out about the u/s...that or she's mad at me for going to get her poked and proded at again and have pple see her naked...hmmm...We'll just say she excited!

Oh and Northcutt2Be, I'm sooo jealous you live in Texas!! A few years back, my family and I went to Mexico and we stayed at a hotel with a bunch of guys from Texas....OH MAAAAMAAAA!!! There are some FINE looking men out there! And with the cowboy hats!! Yummmy!! My guy sometimes tries to do the texan accent thing, but he sucks at it so I can't even be fooled into thinking I'm with a hot guy from texas instead of a hot guy from Montreal...lol Only in my dreams I guess! You lucky lucky girl!!! Well, I suppose since I'm having a girl I can talk her into falling for a nice man from texas so that I can live vicariously through her!! tihi!
February 22nd, 2006, 06:41 AM
now your making me wanna go to texas hehehe...no guys like that around here all ghetto people live near me my boyfriend is from fall river so hes different from people around me my ultrasound is in 8 more days doesnt the days seem like it goes by so slow when u want something to come really fast? hehe but when u dont think about it it flys by..hard to not think about it here because its all my mom talks about! kinda like shes having the baby hehe...have you started buying things for the baby? having a baby shower?

February 22nd, 2006, 02:17 PM
Mommy2Ethan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
now your making me wanna go to texas hehehe...no guys like that around here all ghetto people live near me my boyfriend is from fall river so hes different from people around me my ultrasound is in 8 more days doesnt the days seem like it goes by so slow when u want something to come really fast? hehe but when u dont think about it it flys by..hard to not think about it here because its all my mom talks about! kinda like shes having the baby hehe...have you started buying things for the baby? having a baby shower?[/b]

i lived in fall river my whole life! lol just moved to rhode island last yr

Ethan Michael 4/13/2006 8 lbs 12 oz 19 inches
Hunter Evan 7/29/2010 9 lbs 1 oz 20 1/2 inches
~Having a baby on my chest being serenaded by my beating heart is nothing short of amazing...~

February 22nd, 2006, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Quote:
now your making me wanna go to texas hehehe...no guys like that around here all ghetto people live near me my boyfriend is from fall river so hes different from people around me my ultrasound is in 8 more days doesnt the days seem like it goes by so slow when u want something to come really fast? hehe but when u dont think about it it flys by..hard to not think about it here because its all my mom talks about! kinda like shes having the baby hehe...have you started buying things for the baby? having a baby shower?[/b]

i lived in fall river my whole life! lol just moved to rhode island last yr
[/b]

thats cool

February 22nd, 2006, 07:36 PM
#5isontheway's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I check here periodically just to see if you are going to get another u/s. I am so happy for you. Even though I have no doubt Little Miss Fiona will still be appropriate, I am still dying to see another u/s to be sure. Congrats!!

Proud Mommy of Chandler (10), Skyler (6), Parker (6), Elias (3) and Brynna
February 23rd, 2006, 11:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks #5isontheway! That's cool! I'll be sure to post and let you all know the big news.

And we did start getting stuff for the baby Sandy...Sorry I meant to answer that question a while back...We have a lot of clothes given to us, and we have about 3 huge packs of diapers and wipes and stuff, toys, a crib, change table, the whole bed set, ect...we're pretty good if say this baby decided to come out really really early!!! But we're going to stop getting stuff now, until the baby shower that is which will be after the baby comes...So as long as we have a the stuff we need for the baby for about a month after she's born, then we're good.
February 23rd, 2006, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Thanks #5isontheway! That's cool! I'll be sure to post and let you all know the big news.

And we did start getting stuff for the baby Sandy...Sorry I meant to answer that question a while back...We have a lot of clothes given to us, and we have about 3 huge packs of diapers and wipes and stuff, toys, a crib, change table, the whole bed set, ect...we're pretty good if say this baby decided to come out really really early!!! But we're going to stop getting stuff now, until the baby shower that is which will be after the baby comes...So as long as we have a the stuff we need for the baby for about a month after she's born, then we're good.[/b]

aww thats cool..diapers are a plus..when my aunt had her baby she was going through them like nothing!..its cool that you have everything for your little baby..i love shopping for baby things i cant wait to do it myself hehe...you must be getting really excited at the days pass....

February 23rd, 2006, 12:58 PM
Joanna1127's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Joanna1127
Quote:

Hello, I'm Joanna and also from MA. I'm just north of Boston.

thats great you get another u/s!!
February 23rd, 2006, 06:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yup, I definately love shopping for baby!! When will you start to shop, Sandy? (by the way, do you mind if I call you that on here? I know you changed your name, so I just want to make sure...)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search