hay ladies went into labor last night

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2006, 01:10 AM
lilmamaw2's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to lilmamaw2 Send a message via Yahoo to lilmamaw2
k so last night at about 7:30pm i started getting contractions and didn't think much of it cuz they wasn't so colse together like 20mins apart then my hubby got up for work and that was like 9pm and they were every 10-7mins still not to worried about it but i told him hay i might have to call you tonight we might have to go in and then explained what was goin' on and him being a guy" was all excited" me not so excited cuz i'm only 34wks it's way to soon i want to have her when she can come home with me so any ways 10pm rolls around and they're still comming like every 7-5mins so at 11pm i finally broke and decided to call my doc. to let him know i was goin' in well i called hubby and he once again was all excited and was like really s%*# i'll be right there so he shows up and was like are you ready lets go i was like um' are you forgetting something he's like WHAT??? i said our son OH YAH!!!! I'LL GO GET MY MOM so i waited still not excited just flat out scared cuz how soon it is well he got back and she's all excited hubbys all excited and me still not so excited well then my hubby drove like a damm race car driver like that helped with slowing down my contractions well we get there and the contractions are like comming 5-3mins apart and then they tell me ok well your in labor me totally freaked out still cuz i'm only 34wks and they say well doc. wants to pump you full of fluids and if that don't work then he wants us to give you a shot to stop the contractions well they pumped me full of water and my contractions started to come one right after anoter so the nurse gave me the shot which didn't work right away and then every time they had me sitting up my contractions would keep coming so i kept trying to lay back not all the way just alil' bit oh i forgot to tell ya all that to top it all off i had a temp. that wouldn't go down for nothing they gave me some med. and it still went up so me i'm really tired and extreamly scared well i eventually took a nap and after alot of no answers a doc. came in and says well how far along are you i said 34weeks1day so then he tells me well if you when you go into labor again we're not going to stop it your far enough along and her lungs are developed enough that she'll be fine she'll just have to spend some time in the NICU they say that like it's nothing so any ways no baby yet and i'm 34wks and2days!!!! i'm tryin to hold off till at least 36wks so sorry this was so long but wish me luck!!!!!!!!!
February 22nd, 2006, 05:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey sweetie! Good luck holding of on labor! I hope it all works out. I actually didn't know they could stop labor! Ya learn something new everyday!! I'll be thinking of you and hoping that 36 weeks comes and goes and baby still hasn't come!

Good luck!
February 22nd, 2006, 06:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I really hope your early labor stops.

But, I can't help myself here.

Period

The period ( . ) is used to

a- indicate the end of a declarative sentence.

b- indicate abbreviations.
Examples Mr. Mrs. St. lb. oz.

c- indicate a decimal point. As such, it appears in numbers and financial notations.
Examples
45.7% of the population drinks Coke or Pepsi.
That umbrella costs $6.99.

Commas are nice too. It would make reading your posts a lot easier. It's very difficult to understand when it's all one huge sentence =(
February 22nd, 2006, 07:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Hey Girl! Sounds like you had a very scary, tiring night! Well I hope that you can hold your labor off to 36 weeks and get to take your little princess home with you from the hospital. Keep us posted!!
Northcutt2Be
February 22nd, 2006, 10:32 AM
jennyn's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to jennyn
scary, isn't it? and don't the drugs make you feel just great? you'll be just fine, just visualize your cervix staying closed and your baby staying put! hang in there sweetie!
February 22nd, 2006, 10:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I'm really hope your early labor stops.

Period

c- indicate a decimal point. As such, it appears in numbers and financial notations.
Examples

Commas are nice too. It would make reading your posts a lot easier. It's very difficult to understand when it's all one huge sentence =([/b]

February 23rd, 2006, 06:39 PM
Quote:

Period

Examples

Commas are nice too. It would make reading your posts a lot easier. It's very difficult to understand when it's all one huge sentence =([/b]
Quote:

Period

Examples

if you don't like the way i type don't read it
February 23rd, 2006, 06:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey, How's everything been over the last few days? How are the contractions and all that? I hope things are going better in that department. Try to get lots of rest and again, good luck!!!
February 23rd, 2006, 10:11 PM
well i caught my sons cold and end up back in the hospital with being really dehydrated it really sucked my son caught the roto virus (just a heads up for first time parents i guess its common i'd never heard of it before and well i guess it's something kids get all the time??? i had no idea? he caught it from day care) well at first i was feeling sick on monday then tue. i slept all day no joke i mean all day my hubby was scared cuz i never do that well then wed. i got up and was still feeling really sick i couldn't even handle looking at food with out puking and drinking any thing was just as bad well then i started getting more contractions so i went to the hospital and they stuck an iv. in me and pumped me full of water cuz i couldn't keep any thing down well they let me go after i got fully hydrated and contractions stoped so then today (thursday) i wake up and have no voice so i really feel like crap and i went and seen a doc. to see if there was any thing i can take to help well he said no just actifed and tyenol so i'm voice-less and feel like crap and the good news is i haven't had her yet so i'm that much closer to her due date!!!! but i dont know i think she's trying to make her grand entrance early but so far i'm just sleeping eating what food i can keep down and drinking water they did say no gatoraid cuz i can cause bathroom issues if ya know what i mean and thats the last thing i wanna deal with right now but thanks for listening and careing so much i'm just trying to get over this cold and hopefully soon!!!!
February 25th, 2006, 09:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
girls are such a pain in the butt lol. My daughter started the preterm labour thing at 23 weeks.. well guess what... 10 weeks of bedrest, countless trips to the hospital... I had her 2 days before her due date!! now shes 4mths (as of the 23) and loud, huge and got her first tooth lol. Goodluck an dhtings will be fine.

When i was on bedrest they said the same thing, at 34 weeks they wont do anything to stop it because she would be fine, i also got steroid injections for her lungs at 27 weeks. things will be finne. 36-37 weeks would be ideal, but hey u cant stop it fromhappeneing.. GOODLUCK!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search