Needed to vent...and cry

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2006, 08:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Hey Everyone. Sorry you have to listen to this story, but I just needed to get it off my chest. Well last night at about 11 I told my fiance I was going to bed because I was super tired. Well my fiance asked "Can you make me an egg sandwich?" And I told him that I would if he cut up all the veggies he wanted on it. Well then he said "You're fu**ing worthless." So I just went to bed and cried and fell asleep.

Okay, so this morning I wake up, and the phone is ringing. Well he was supposed to follow his brother in law to a car dealership and pick him up at 8:30 and my fiance was running almost 30 minutes late. Well he says "Where's the cordless phone?" And I told him that I didn't know and started looking for it. Well he continues getting ready then comes out of the bathroom and says "What the fu** are you doing?" I said "I'm looking for the fu**ing phone. What does it look like?" Then he just stomps off. Well I get myself a bowl of cereal, and he's almost ready to leave and he's looking for his jacket. And he says "Please just sit there and do nothing even though I'm in a hurry." And I asked him what he was looking for and he said his jacket and I told him that he had left at work and he was like "Oh yeah I forgot."

So he's leaving and he kisses me and was like "I love you." And I didn't say anything and started crying and he said "What's wrong with you?" Like nothing had happened!! So anyways, sorry if this is so long, but I just needed to vent.

If ya'll have any ideas as to what I can do just put them here!!
Northcutt2BE
February 22nd, 2006, 08:22 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
im sorry to hear about the way he acting..he has no right to talk to you like that..is it that hard for him to do things for himself? i think the best way to go is to talk to him and tell him how your feeling and let him know that he shouldnt be talking to you like that..he isnt a baby and is capable to do things on his own without making you do them... i hope things get better for you!

February 22nd, 2006, 10:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Thanks a lot for the advice girls. I have tried talking to him about it, but he always says it's just me and that it's in my imagination that he's being a total d*** about everything. It's very frustrating! He called me earlier from work and was talking to me like nothing had happened. He's going to come home for lunch at 12:00 and I'm going to talk to him about it then. I should never be yelled at like that by someone who loves me and cares about me. I'll let ya'll know how it goes!
Northcutt2Be
February 23rd, 2006, 06:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Sweetie! I'm sorry you have to deal with that. Honestly, (but then again, I'm vindictive!! ), I'd record him saying those things then play it back for him when he says it's all in your head,... Tell him,
"is THAT all in my head???? You swearing at me like that??? Calling me fu**ing worthless!?"

And well, if you don't want to go to those extremes, next time he does it, call him on it. I wish so badly that I had better advice for you!! I mean, what he's doing is pretty abusif. It really has to stop! What's really kinda scary about that, is what if he continues to do that when the baby's around? What sort of things is he going to be teaching little beaner by talking to you like that?

I know for myself, I'd definately do or say something. Like if he called me worthless or whatever, I'd just reply back "who's the one asking me to cook for them? Who's the useless one here!? For someone who's asking me for a FAVOR, you have some nerve talking to me like that...You wanna see worthless? Fine! Make the f*cking sanwich your ############ self! There! Now watch me be worthless, while you make your own bloody meal!"

But this just how I would handle that, and I in no way am implying it's the best way!!! lol I really hope he starts to treat you better. If not, what are your thoughts about leaving him, even just temporarily? I know you love him. But you know him best, and you know how to talk to him better than any of us. Put your foot down and keep it firmly down!!! No more BS from him! GIRL POWER!!!!
You know what I do when my guy does something bad?? (tihi) I punish him!! Not sexually, ew gross! (sex? what's sex?) but like, my guy started getting a little too comfortable and kept farting all the time in front of me, so I started sending him to the washroom to stay there for one whole minute! Just like a little kid!! We made it into a joke, but guess what? He does NOT fart around me anymore....think about it!!
February 23rd, 2006, 07:04 PM
momma06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to momma06 Send a message via Yahoo to momma06
That's just f'ing rude!! I'm sorry but I think I would've either killed or put your fiance in the hospital by now. I don't know what's holding you back!! He has no consideration of your feelings it sounds like. I agree with BigPotBelly about recording him and playing it back. That'll show him how much of an a** he is being!!

February 23rd, 2006, 07:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
That's just f'ing rude!! I'm sorry but I think I would've either killed or put your fiance in the hospital by now. I don't know what's holding you back!! He has no consideration of your feelings it sounds like. I agree with BigPotBelly about recording him and playing it back. That'll show him how much of an a** he is being!! [/b]

Phiewf!!!! Someone else who would go the extreme route!! Thank god I'm not alone!!
February 23rd, 2006, 08:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks so much for your advice girls!!! I actually had a talk to him about it and he apologized. He said he was under a lot of stress at work blah blah blah. And I told him "Whatever problems you have at work...talk to me about them...don't take them out on me!" And I agree that the recording thing is a good idea. The next time I feel a spout coming on I will definitely bust it out without him knowing. (I'm very very sneaky) Anyways, thanks again for the replies!!
Northcutt2Be
February 24th, 2006, 11:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That's awesome news!! Way to go for talking to him! doesn't it feel so nice to hear "I'm sorry" coming from our guys!!??
February 24th, 2006, 01:36 PM
irishxrose
I know how you feel, hunny!

Jason's a very sarcastic guy, and sometimes he takes it too far with me, and I feel like he's putting me down. Well, when he does that, I make HIM feel completely worthless. I tell him "Now you know how it feels, stop being such a jerk!" Then he'll break down and say he's sorry and be completely and totally sweet. He's gotten so much better lately... so I hope your guy gets better too and stops being a jerk! Remember, stand up and tell him how you feel.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search