Do u think im pregnant? *Graphic*

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 23rd, 2006, 11:09 AM
Regular
hi guys im new by the way... well here goes... sunday morning me and my boyfriend were messin around. We didnt have sex, but he had it out and it was touching me, like on my leg and at the front and everything, pretty close but he never put it inside me. Tuesday I decided to get the morning after pill it had been just a little over 48 hours when i took it. Im supposed to be having my period sometime at the end of the month, and im a little worried...I heard the pill could delay it and stress also can I just really hope it shows up. Do you think my chances are very high of getting preg. since he didnt cum, it was just pre-cum, he didnt put it inside me, and I took the pill? PLZ HELP!
February 23rd, 2006, 11:18 AM
Regular
Yeah, pretty much everyone I talk to says they dont think I am. Plus the guy smokes weed sometimes and I hear that lowers your sperm count or something? But i think my period should be coming really soon so...I mean I dont really feel like we did that much its just the fact that it was so close, but I took the pill... Ive even cried over it im so scared!
February 23rd, 2006, 12:22 PM
Athey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Athey
Okay... so, he never actually went inside right?

um.. then you're not pregnant. Seriously. The penis has to be inside for the sperm to get projected into the areas it needs to go to make you pregnant. Even if he came on you, that doesn't matter. It has to be inside.

February 23rd, 2006, 12:27 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:

um.. then you're not pregnant. Seriously. The penis has to be inside for the sperm to get projected into the areas it needs to go to make you pregnant. Even if he came on you, that doesn't matter. It has to be inside.[/b]

try not to stress over it because itll end up delaying your period and thatll get you more worried...theres a slim to none chance your pregnant so i wouldnt worry about it to much...

February 23rd, 2006, 12:33 PM
nat81
I found this info for you at http://www.mybodyvibes.com/guidance/qa/article121.html

"The risk of pregnancy depends on many factors. The health and fertility of both individuals involved, for example, can play a substantial role in whether or not a woman becomes pregnant. All other factors aside, pregnancy can only occur if semen comes in contact with the egg. The most efficient way to make this happen is to have unprotected sexual intercourse. Sperm have one function in their short lives - to reach the female egg. They are powerful swimmers, and they don't stop until they either reach the egg, or they die. The result is that you don't have to deposit sperm right at the opening to the cervix. Once semen is ejaculated each sperm cell begins it's life mission - to find the egg. They do have the ability to travel from near or even outside the opening to the vagina all the way through the cervix opening to the waiting egg. The farther the sperm have to travel though, the more unlikely pregnancy becomes, and the farther away from an ideal environment (warm and moist) the sperm are deposited the more likely it is that they will not reach their destination.

So the short answer is yes, it is possible to become pregnant without ever having had sexual intercourse. The realistic answer is that it is unlikely. But even the possibility of pregnancy from sexual relations (even if intercourse is not involved) is enough to make it wise to protect yourself."
February 23rd, 2006, 02:39 PM
rachel_claire's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to rachel_claire Send a message via Yahoo to rachel_claire
You're definitly not pregnant!!!!! He wasn't inside of you, 1, and 2, the uterus is like a war zone for sperm, if even a tiny bit got in thee, it takes like thousands upon thousands to get in there so one can fertilize the egg... don't worry!!!!
February 23rd, 2006, 05:22 PM
jennyn's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to jennyn
thanks for posting that link nat- good thing to have to prove the point that it's possible to get pregnant say from anal. people always think i'm crazy when i say that.
but like it says, it's highly unlikely. i'd try not to worry, texas. ten bucks says you're not, especially since you went and got the pill after. . . good luck
February 24th, 2006, 09:10 AM
lilmamaw2's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to lilmamaw2 Send a message via Yahoo to lilmamaw2
Quote:

um.. then you're not pregnant. Seriously. The penis has to be inside for the sperm to get projected into the areas it needs to go to make you pregnant. Even if he came on you, that doesn't matter. It has to be inside.[/b]

NOT TRUE that's how i got pregnant with my son who is 19m my hubby did it on me but not in me and i now have a lil boy to prove that it can happen that way
February 24th, 2006, 10:27 AM
Regular
Ok now youre scaring me...
February 24th, 2006, 11:17 AM
lilmamaw2's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to lilmamaw2 Send a message via Yahoo to lilmamaw2
sorry i just don't want you to get the wrong info sorry just take a test thats really the only way to know sorry dont mean to scare you
February 28th, 2006, 08:55 PM
August2006Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to August2006Mommy
based on your story, and the fact that u took the morning after pill i HIGHLY doubt it

February 28th, 2006, 10:26 PM
bluebutterfly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Yeah, pretty much everyone I talk to says they dont think I am. Plus the guy smokes weed sometimes and I hear that lowers your sperm count or something?[/b]
I wouldn't really listen to that. The father of my child smokes it all the time every day and has done so for the last 8 years. It may have some kind of effect on the guys sperm count but being 34 weeks pregnant I wouldn't say its a lot lol. But from reading your post I would have to agree with everyone else and say you're not pregnant.

Thank you tasha_mae for the awesome siggy!

March 1st, 2006, 11:36 AM
MommySN's Avatar Veteran
Quote:

Not true. Semen can swim and if the ejaculate is anywhere near the vaginal orifice, there is a minute chance of pregnancy. ie., If he ejaulated (came) on her inner thighs near the vaginal opening or had any of it on his hands while touching the vaginal area, there is a slight chance of a sperm making it to the uterine tubes. The chance is remote, but it is there.

If you took the morning after pill within 72 hours you should be OK. Stressing out is going to make things worse, so chill out and have faith that you've done all that you can do. I'm 99% sure that you're not pregnant. Hugs!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search