a great day

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2006, 09:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
I'm glad you're having a great day!!! And I'm really glad that your mom is going to be there with you!!! Maybe now that she knows you want her around she'll be nicer to you regarding the pregnancy itself. That makes me laugh about the tranquilizer thing; it's not really funny b/c it was dangerous, but just the general idea of it was funny. Anyways, I'm glad you are having a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!
Northcutt2Be
February 25th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
lol...I kinda have to admit I laughed a bit about the tranquilizer thing too...Like Northcutt2Be said, just the idea of it...very dangerous though but I'm glad you're ok.

And I'm happy to hear about your mom starting to come around about the baby. I know it means a lot to you, and if I'M getting all goosebumpy over it, I can only imagine what you must be feeling.
February 25th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
im glad she is coming around from being upset about your pregnancy...you must be really happy that she wants to be there...hey maybe its a start of a wonderful mother/daughter relationship..i heard sometimes people get closer when some things happen (like her being upset) i wish u the best of luck..it could be good if she watches your baby while hes young...youll be saving some money and theyll have a good bond with each other also hmm tranquelizers ..thats crazy! u must of been one smart baby to do all that and get to them! id watch out for when your baby at that age he might be really good at opening things like u youll be a great mom and i hope your mom will be a great grandma ..i hope u always keep us updated even after you have your baby!

February 27th, 2006, 01:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That's wonderful!

You know, sometimes it just takes time for people to get used to the idea that thier baby is having a baby. Trust me....I know how it feels.

I was really angry when I found out dd was pregnant....but we sat down and talked about it and worked it out. I'm a pretty easy going person....it just might take your mom a little longer to come around.

I'm sure there are always going to be conflicts here and there.....but what healthy relationship doesn't have its share of ups and downs?

Good for you.....you really could use your mom at a time when you really need her.

I love my 3 girls and little boy:

Mom to Jessica - 19 yrs old, Amber - 18 yrs old, Sebastian - 2 months

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search