Must be a bad day for everyone...

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2006, 12:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Hey, Everyone. I was just writing to tell all of you (and mostly to vent) what a wretched day I am having. Well first (I think most of you already know this) but my fiance thinks that I got preggers on purpose. Okay, well he's already told one of his friends that (the one that told him to leave me). Okay, well today he starts talking to one of his friends from high school on AOL when I wasn't in the room. Well I walk in the room and he immediately closes the box so I ask him who he's talking to. (He usually keeps it up if he doesn't have anything to hide) Well the box pops up from his friend and it said "Man that is really f***ed up." And I asked my fiance what he was talking about and he wouldn't tell me so I asked him if he was telling his friend that I got preggers on purpose and he said yes so I just left the room and went into the living room crying. Well the jerk just sits in the computer room still talking to his stupid friend and it makes me mad. Then we get into it and I tell him that I'm glad he's laughing and agreeing with his friend that's talking crap about me. And I also tell him that I would NEVER let one of my friends talk sh** about him. Well then he shows me part of the convo and it basically is: his friend is telling him to leave me, he says no she's good to me and it's not fair to the kid. Well then I get pissed and tell him that I don't want to marry him b/c I'm not going to marry someone that doesn't love me. Plus, this guy that he talked to today and the other one that told him to leave me, my fiance wants to put in our wedding!! And I told him today "why the hell would I want 2 people in our wedding that hate me and want you to leave me?" And he was just like "they're my best friends" blah blah blah. So I'm just so tired of this sh** of him telling everyone I did it on purpose etc., all of his f***ing friends telling him to leave me, and him making me upset and not even giving a f***. Please write back with any comforting words or advice!!
Northcutt2Be
February 25th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey, before I get into giving you my advice, I just want to say that you're sooooo pretty!! I know this will sound really weird, but you look a lot like my mom did at about 18 ! Same kind of look! Cool!

Well, like you said to me, I can totally relate to shi**y b/f's today! Your situation seems worse though. He's really not being nice to you at all...Like, what is honestly making him think and believe that you did this on purpose??? And who the heck is he so go around talking behind your back like that?? Is his mind still in high-school mode?? I'd just tell him to grow up and if he has a problem with something as big and important as this, then take it up with you! Not try to turn his friends against you!! It's one thing to just vent and get your feelings out, but it's totally another to be distructive about it, and hurtful!!

Big hugs to you! Why are guys soooo stupid!!! I dunno, I'd just tell him "give me one good reason as to why I would have done this on purpose! Like, be logical and realistic, buddy! Give me one good bloody reason!!"
See what he says, and if it's nothing more than something stupid like "I dunno, because you want a baby now I guess!" then I'd just turn it on him and say "so this is your ONLY reason for thinking that? How educated of you!" And just walk away...make HIM feel dumb for even thinking it!! And if that doesn't stop it, then you should probably take some more drastic measures. Tell him "Ok, great, well if you can't get passed this unreasonable accusation that this was on purpose, then you shouldn't have any problem with me leaving since you're already looking at me like an enemy." And follow through with it...You don't need to put up with him treating you like that. If he's so overwhelmed about the pregnancy that he feels he actually needs to put BLAME on you for it, then he's got some stuff he needs to work out.
I know this isn't the best advice in the world...You'll have to excuse me, I'm not really having the best day myself. I hope things work out sweetie!! And hey, maybe take some time out of the house for a few hours...Go shopping, go get yourself some ice cream, go buy yourself a little present or the baby a little something...It might help bring your spirits up.
February 25th, 2006, 01:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Hey Girls!! Thanks so much for your replies!!! Brigitte, thank you so much for saying that I'm pretty. That really makes me feel good!! When I first joined JM, I saw your picture on here (it was one that had your face and belly) and I kept telling my fiance how pretty you were!! Lol. Anyways, well I went to the convenience store and got myself a big Laffy Taffy, a big Jolly Rancher, and a pack of Sour Punch Straws, and then started talking to my fiance, and pretty much asked him those same questions like "Why would I want to get preggers when I'm the one who's going to have to take time off from college, etc. and you don't have to change anything about your life?" So he actually started listening and APOLOGIZED! I thought hell had froze over. I had to look out the window to make sure there weren't pigs flying! Lol. Anyways, I hope your day gets better, Brigitte. If you have AOL or Yahoo Messenger you can talk to me on there anytime. My screen name for both is AmandaHenson33. Thanks again girls!!
Northcutt2Be
February 25th, 2006, 01:34 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
its good knowing that he aplogized! you derserved an "im sorry" what he said was rude..i hope things get better and he never pulls the "u did it on purpose" thing again..i wish u the best of luck and a healthy pregnancy!!!

February 25th, 2006, 02:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
YAY! You're day's getting better! So is mine sort of. My b/f's bro called and asked me to go pick up his mom from his house, I said "suuure!!!" then woke up my b/f and told him to go get her!!! hahahaha!!!

Sometimes, I think guys just need to have someone talk some sense into them...Like, the fact that you asked him to be logical about it, and all of sudden he realized he wasn't being reasonable, that's huge progress! I always find that using intelligence to reason with ppl works!! lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search