is it really...

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2006, 12:38 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
well for the past couple of weeks i have been having this twitchy feeling and this morning while i was laying down it started up again and i put my hand on my stomach and i could swear i felt it moving!! i think my head is playing games with me or something! the twitchy feeling comes and goes through the whole day and its mostly at the bottom part of my stomach but when i felt it with my hand it was near my belly button..think its the baby?? ill be finding out how far i am this week.. its pretty late but it took me awhile before i actually saw the doctor...

February 25th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
About how far along do you think you are??
Northcutt2Be
February 25th, 2006, 04:14 PM
jennyn's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to jennyn
that totally sounds like your baby has the hiccups, but that isn't supposed to happen until like the end of the fifth or the sixth month. . .
February 26th, 2006, 09:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey Sweetie!
I have no doubt in my mind that you did indeed feel your little beaner move!! I know you're not too far behind me in pregnancy weeks...you're what? about 17-20 weeks now? I'm just trying to do the math here...you were almost 3 months when you found out you were pregnant right?? If so that was already a while back! Correct me if I'm wrong though!
I started to feel Little Miss Fiona at 15 weeks and it wasn't just little movements...she gave me a nice big kick that scared the crap out of me!! lol Everybody's pregnancy is different, but you're right at that stage now that you'll start feeling him/her move. I don't think you were imagining things at all!

February 26th, 2006, 10:08 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Hey Sweetie!
I have no doubt in my mind that you did indeed feel your little beaner move!! I know you're not too far behind me in pregnancy weeks...you're what? about 17-20 weeks now? I'm just trying to do the math here...you were almost 3 months when you found out you were pregnant right?? If so that was already a while back! Correct me if I'm wrong though!
I started to feel Little Miss Fiona at 15 weeks and it wasn't just little movements...she gave me a nice big kick that scared the crap out of me!! lol Everybody's pregnancy is different, but you're right at that stage now that you'll start feeling him/her move. I don't think you were imagining things at all!

[/b]

im probably around there but im not to sure untill this week when i go for my ultasound thanks for the reply...i actually look forward to the twitchy now if it is indeed the baby its good knowing that i wasnt imagining things hehe i could of swore my head was playing games with me...im actually look forward to a hard kick hehe...u must of jumped when she kicked u

February 26th, 2006, 03:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I was totally freaked out when she did! Mostly because I had never felt anything previously! I was at work and all of a sudden I felt a really noticeable bonk in the tummy...I was really excited, then that night, I was laying in bed on my back and kept my hand on my tummy just in case she kicked again, and sure enough, she did, but is was really strong and since it caught me off guard, I just jumped up in a sitting position with a little scream, and then I was sooooo scared to feel it again! I just turned on my side and prayed that I wouldn't feel it again!! lol I felt like such a bad mom! But then, she started kicking during the day, and you just get used to it. Now it doesn't freak me out at all, but I have to admit, I do get pretty annoyed some days! She has this really annoying fixation on kicking me in the crotch! It's like she knows it bugs me and doesn't feel good, so she does it for like 20 minutes straight just to bug me!! lol I told my b/f that she's grounded for 2 weeks after she's born for bugging mommy...lol obviously kidding!
February 26th, 2006, 06:44 PM
JuneBug2006's Avatar Forever missing Gracie
I first felt the Junebug at 16 weeks although not consistantly at first.......

With my first pregnancy, I first felt alex move around 22 weeks...
February 27th, 2006, 05:58 AM
Pharry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well it could be, people are different therefore they feel movement at different times, and maybe because you don't know what to expect, it may take you a while to know when they start to move. Hope its the baby. Its a wonderful feeling, especially those first kicks, and it kinda drives home the reality that you are going to be having a baby soon.

With me I started noticing it at around 17/18 weeks thereabouts, but as i was a novice at this I had to ask what exactly the movements felt like.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search