o/t

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I hear ya!!! A while back, my work decided to "upgrade" their computer systems...well, it's actually less efficient that it was before...Funny enough, the first day we had the systems up and running, we couldn't email anyone (which is key at my job), our main program had become harder to work with and it was slow as hell!!! And of course to add to this, it was one of our busiest days....well being preggers and all, my b/f called asked how my day was going, and I actually just broke down into tears over the whole thing. Then my boss asked me "are you ok overthere?" I told him no, I got up and went to the bathroom and cried for almost 10 minutes. Yeah...talk about staying professional!!
I hope your day gets better and the computers get fixed!!!
February 28th, 2006, 10:17 AM
jewll27's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to jewll27
Quote:
so i work at a job where computers are key (otherwise there is ALOT of stupid paper work that usually ends up with me getting into trouble because my drawer comes up short on cash ) well my computer has been going up and down all morning and so i finally gave up and am just working off paper. i have gotten better at this and tend not to have too many problems unless it gets really busy (which thankfully it hasnt yet) but oh i hope my computers come back up soon.[/b]

you said in another post you know now you are 25 weeks along...do you know the sex of the baby??? how exciting to finally know how far along you are!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search