friend in labor

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2006, 12:09 PM
jennyn's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to jennyn
a good friend of mine called about twenty minutes ago to tell me she's in labor. she says "i been at this for like six hours, and it's not so bad. i mean, it hurts, but why do women say it's so awful?" so we're talking and i can hear her dad in the background, "are you okay? can i do anything?" she has planned a home waterbirth at her parents home, and her dad has seriously overprepared, he is so excited. we talked for about twenty minutes, pausing so she can breathe thru contractions, and then she yells, "daddy? daddy! mama, will you please tell him to leave the birthing pool alone, it's fine! no, if you fill it any more i won't fit in it! omg, jen, i gotta go" anyway, i thought it was funny, maybe you had to be listening. either way, thought i'd send out some continuing easy labor vibes into the universe for her
and some relaxing vibes for her dad. . . even if she's not a part of our forum
March 1st, 2006, 04:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
yea i can see it know lol

</div>

</div>
March 2nd, 2006, 01:11 AM
Pharry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
a good friend of mine called about twenty minutes ago to tell me she's in labor. she says "i been at this for like six hours, and it's not so bad. i mean, it hurts, but why do women say it's so awful?" so we're talking and i can hear her dad in the background, "are you okay? can i do anything?" she has planned a home waterbirth at her parents home, and her dad has seriously overprepared, he is so excited. we talked for about twenty minutes, pausing so she can breathe thru contractions, and then she yells, "daddy? daddy! mama, will you please tell him to leave the birthing pool alone, it's fine! no, if you fill it any more i won't fit in it! omg, jen, i gotta go" anyway, i thought it was funny, maybe you had to be listening. either way, thought i'd send out some continuing easy labor vibes into the universe for her
and some relaxing vibes for her dad. . . even if she's not a part of our forum[/b]
Talk about an over-excited grandpa, wish my daddy was that enthusiastic .
March 2nd, 2006, 04:47 PM
irishxrose
lol!
March 4th, 2006, 11:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along is she in labor. those contax will pick up and she wont be sayign how easy it is...

March 4th, 2006, 03:41 PM
jennyn's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to jennyn
actually, she delivered around five that evening- a 6 lb 11 oz baby boy. she said it never did get really rough for her. guess those ELV's did something for her!
March 7th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Mommy2Ethan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
lol 2 funny

Ethan Michael 4/13/2006 8 lbs 12 oz 19 inches
Hunter Evan 7/29/2010 9 lbs 1 oz 20 1/2 inches
~Having a baby on my chest being serenaded by my beating heart is nothing short of amazing...~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search