Just needed to vent...

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2006, 12:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Hey, Girls. Well as some of you know from reading one of my previous posts we are moving to another city. Well now I should say "were moving". I am so p***ed off, and I feel that I have every reason to be. Here's the story:
My fiance works for his step-dad's company, and just got promoted to manager of the store in the city we were going to be moving to. Well we just barely found this information out a couple of days ago, and they were wanting us to "pack immediately" so he could get moved up there fast. Okay, so I'm sitting here packing like crazy all day yesterday and part of today, until I got the phone call. My fiance calls me and says that his brother (who is the General Manager) told him that the manager that had gotten fired got rehired because he had gotten arrested for traffic tickets, so they decided to hire him back. Well I hit the f***ing roof! I was like "Well your brother can get his fat a** over here and unpack all of these f***ing boxes that I've spent a day and a half packing." (I really didn't mean to take it out on my fiance b/c he was already disappointed that he wasn't getting his promotion) So I call my MIL and tell her that I'm very angry, and that my fiance's brother should have never told my fiance he was getting promoted for sure if it wasn't a for sure deal. And I told her that I had been busting my a** packing these boxes and I intented on letting him know my feelings. Anyways, I feel better to get it off of my chest with you girls, but if you have any suggestions or comments please tell me!!!
Northcutt2Be
March 2nd, 2006, 04:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey sweetie! Big hugs! I would have almost sh*t a brick too if I were you! But then again, patience is not at all my vitue so it woulda been really ugly!! lol

Well, as much as this is frustrating and a real bloody piss off, look on the bright side! You were going to be moving to a place where your honey's dumb friends live...and now, you're not! Hooray!! It does suck though that your man isn't getting the promotion. It's always a let down when something big doesn't pan out. Maybe he could ask for a raise considering he's obviously qualified to be manager, but just isn't one because of the lack of job availability in the company. He could maybe talk to them about an increase that's sort of in the middle of what he's making now, and what a manager makes. It's only fair! That way, you both win!!! I don't know how that company works, but hey, it's worth a shot, right?

Good luck sweetie!!! Maybe tonight, you should go and take a nice warm bubble bath, listen to some slow, soft tunes, eat your favorite junk food, and get your man to give you a back rub for all the hard work you did today. Then maybe it could lead to a little something more ( ) that you BOTH can enjoy!! Uh, woops!! there goes my mind again!!! Right back in the gutter! Bad brain!!!!! BAAAAAD!!!!
March 4th, 2006, 08:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Update to this. We are indeed moving afterall. And I also found out that one of his friends that hates me doesn't live there!! Yea! So now I'm looking forward to the move and my fiance's promotion!!
Northcutt2Be
March 5th, 2006, 05:57 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
aww congrats! i hope everything goes well!! its also great that one of his friends dont live there! he doesnt need to be around them anyways since there so negative...im glad things r working out for u!

March 6th, 2006, 02:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey! Woohoo! Now everyone wins!! You get to move to place where at least one of his friends doesnt' live AND more money!!! Sweeeeet! Congrats on all of it.
Also, I noticed you changed your pic....How cuuuuute! Your belly is just absolutely adorable!!! *sniff* I just love these moments!!! Everything is just so wonderful!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search