Is this your first unplanned pregnancy?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 1st, 2011, 10:47 PM
FunSized's Avatar First Time Mommy
Send a message via MSN to FunSized Send a message via Skype™ to FunSized
This is not my first unplanned pregnancy. The first one ended in m/c when I was 16. But this one is now going on 8-9weeks and my doctor gave me the thumbs up that it will survive. Gotta say, I'm scared to death. Going to be a single mom and I'm only 20. I chose to keep although my whole being tells me not to, but I don't think I could allow myself to abort. I'm hoping further along the pregnancy I will get more excited
August 2nd, 2011, 04:56 PM
star shaped's Avatar Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunSized View Post
This is not my first unplanned pregnancy. The first one ended in m/c when I was 16. But this one is now going on 8-9weeks and my doctor gave me the thumbs up that it will survive. Gotta say, I'm scared to death. Going to be a single mom and I'm only 20. I chose to keep although my whole being tells me not to, but I don't think I could allow myself to abort. I'm hoping further along the pregnancy I will get more excited
I'm sorry about your loss. I hope this pregnancy goes better for you. You're still really early in your pregnancy, so it might take a while for you to get used to the idea. I didn't really warm up to the idea of having a baby until literally about a week before he was born! I just wasn't ready and was just really ashamed.
Have you looked into adoption as an option?

I'm currently pregnant with my second unplanned child. I feel really stupid, but we were being really careful. I'm really scared about handling everything.
August 11th, 2011, 07:32 PM
JasiPlusOne's Avatar Member
Yes, this baby was definitely unplanned but I'm still excited (a little nervous too)! My boyfriend and I are happy, but we just wish we would've waited a little bit!
August 15th, 2011, 07:21 PM
xoNicolexo's Avatar 3 blues & 1 pink
Send a message via Yahoo to xoNicolexo
Both of my kids were unplanned, but this one was a shock & not really good timing.

September 30th, 2011, 01:26 AM
Regular
This is my second unplanned pregnancy.
Christine: 06.01.2012
EDD: 10.04.2013

October 2nd, 2011, 12:33 AM
[QUOTE=star shaped;24531042]I'm sorry about your loss. I hope this pregnancy goes better for you. You're still really early in your pregnancy, so it might take a while for you to get used to the idea. I didn't really warm up to the idea of having a baby until literally about a week before he was born! I just wasn't ready and was just really ashamed.

Thank you so much for post. I am currently 6 months pregnant and am still in shock that I am. I met my husband in January of this year and we clicked and are very much in love. We found out I was pregnant mid April. We have just relocated to a new country and I have a new job - this was all arranged back in December before we had even met. He's not working right now so all the financial responsibilities lie on me. He is looking for a position but we have no idea how long this will take. At times when I am stressed I really wish I was not pregnant and then I feel so guilty for those feelings as he is so happy and excited and I don't mean any ill harm or negativity to my growing baby - but at the same time am so scared and things have happened so fast with so many changes I feel out of control of so many things. I am sure everything will work out, but feel anxious and guilty in the meantime. I almost feel like I can't enjoy the pregnancy for stress and the unknown.
November 18th, 2011, 11:46 PM
This is my first pregnancy and unplanned.

December 19th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Cylence's Avatar I'm a Toys 'R Us kid
First child and QUITE unexpected. The nurse at my Dr.'s office said though "If everyone PLANNED to have a kid, most people wouldn't even have one period." I suppose she is right lol
March 14th, 2012, 11:25 PM
Yes, this is my first unplanned pregnancy.
Silvio 10:20.1995
Christine 12.02.2003
Johanna: 10.22.2012
Paul: 10.22.2012

March 15th, 2012, 12:19 PM
I was using Mirena, but i had to stop because i was in a car accident. I broke both my acetabulars, so i couldn't really get it in. ha. It's awesome, but it can also be a pain in the butt. It likes to sneak out a bit
March 19th, 2012, 12:50 PM
I mean NUVARING!!!! not Mirena soorryy!!
August 6th, 2012, 10:08 PM
This is my second unplanned pregnancy.
Hanna: 04/09/2014
EDD: 04/03/2015

August 29th, 2012, 11:30 PM
September 27th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllyssaM View Post
This is my first pregnancy. . . And is unplanned as well. DH and I weren't planning on having kids for at least another 5 years. We've had a rough couple of years, this year being the hardest, and have a lot of work to do on our marriage before we wanted to bring a baby into the equation. But it is what it is, and it'll all work out the way it's suppose to. I am hoping this little one is a blessing for us. <3
Similar situation here. We're going through some tough times, and divorce was a possibility (still is). Finding out we are expecting gave us a new perspective on life and our relationship. Time will tell what happens with us, but we're both going to love our baby and do our best for him/her.
September 28th, 2012, 12:57 PM
BriLandy's Avatar Veteran
Yes, I am about 7 weeks pregnant and my baby was unplanned. It is also my first pregnancy. I'm twenty years old, recently lost my job, and am not married to but living with my boyfriend (baby's father). I'm very scared and am not sure what I'm going to do.
October 2nd, 2012, 08:54 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is my first pregnancy and was a total shock. The father and I had only been intimate for a month and I've had pretty serious PCOS since I was 13. I wasn't on metformin or anything for my PCOS so the chances of me getting pregnant in one month were extremely slim. I'm worried about miscarrying and other problems, but over all we're both really happy. We've both always wanted a family so we just decided that this is our chance to get started. Still scary, though!
October 18th, 2012, 06:20 AM
This is my first unplanned pregnancy and I was on BC. Very unexpected and unplanned, but still a major joy!!
October 25th, 2012, 02:12 AM

EDD:02/06/2015

November 4th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Veteran
This is my first pregnancy and unplanned

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search