Who got pregnant from the withdrawal or pull out method?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2012, 04:10 AM
me too
July 8th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Regular
Send a message via AIM to lovelylady216
I used the pull out method for 13 years, well, it worked, however; needless to say I am now 8 weeks pregnant LOL.
jeweluv likes this.
July 8th, 2012, 08:40 PM
CrunchyChristian
I'm 27 weeks pregnant with a baby from the pullout method.
July 19th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Veteran
My husband and i have used the pull out method during every sexual encounter for the past 9 years. I am now 13 weeks pregnant... so it works, just not very well, lol.
jeweluv likes this.
July 23rd, 2012, 01:08 AM
Regular
*raises hand*

I also have PCOS, and thought my likelihood of conception was low but we were still very careful. Not careful enough; clearly. I hate birth control pills; they make me feel wretched and hubs did not want to use condoms or get a vasectomy.

I have to quote Quinn from Glee when I say I'll never use 'trust me' as a form of birth control again!
August 3rd, 2012, 09:50 PM
jeweluv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WOW! Well, I have two dd's ages 3.5 and 15 months. I have two step children, 11, and 9 who are with us 50% of the time....lol and a dog .....my husband does not want anymore kids; I do! We are using the withdrawal method right now. He has used it in the past with an ex for years and never gotten her preg. He is ALSO SLIGHTLY older than me...i am 29, soon to be 30 and he is 43. We have been using it for 4 months and not gotten preg. I'm pretty sure pre-cum doesnt have sperm in it unless left over from a previous ejaculation, which is killed off by urine in the meantime if the guy goes. We never DTD more than every other day, so clearly he pees. LOL. He knows I don't believe in abortion, JMO, but I am also nursing and have my cycle back. He contemplates vasectomy even though I told him I wishhe wouldn't but also continues to use the pull out method confiently. He seems to leave MORE THAN AMPLE time. Soo...that being said, how effective does this sound?

GOD willing, I will have another baby but in the end, it is in his hands I think.....

Lee and Erica by Jadelm, on Flickr
August 13th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Nievierra's Avatar MommyOfAnEarlyAngel
I did last year but I miscarried...
and I'm currently in the tww period from a one time in months "deed" even though we used a condom.
August 20th, 2012, 11:29 AM
alright help me out!! i get my period every 8th of the month, we never do anything due to the fact i just got over bacterial vag. from 5 months ago when i delivered my son. so of course the one time we have done something in quite a longggg time i think i may be preg!! what do u ladies think. my pd was aug8th and we had sex on aug17th. i know its really soon so i cant so anything but i have cramps and back pain and i had this real early in my previous preg. we def were not trying because my son is still young lol. **** make up sex! give me your thoughts!!!
December 12th, 2012, 12:19 AM
me

EDD:02/02/2015

[
December 13th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Veteran
Pull out method works for us! We've been using it for 12 years already, I have one son he is 4 years old. The disadvantage of it for me is that i worry every month if i get pregnant. I don't like BC cause my memory is not that good.
December 21st, 2012, 01:25 PM
jeweluv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So why do you ladies think that some are so successful for so long and maybe even forever while others get preg? (given on all accounts POM was perfectly timed)

Lee and Erica by Jadelm, on Flickr
December 27th, 2012, 08:21 PM
mamalamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Me!! We have been using it on and off for over ten years without an oops...well, it finally failed on us last month (a month before we were going to TTC anyway though) and I am now 7 weeks pregnant with baby #3

We still can't believe one somehow got by, we thought we were experts at it LOL
jeweluv likes this.

December 28th, 2012, 03:14 PM
That's how I got pregnant with my 6 year old.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search