Could I be?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 3rd, 2006, 08:49 PM
Regular
I am wondering if I may have a possiblity of being pregnant again. So, a few weeks ago my husband and I hit a very rocky part in our relationshiop. It was six weeks without speaking much to each other and six weeks of no sex. I stopped taking the pill (I was on Ortho Tricyclin Lo) because we weren't having sex and our copay is so high. After much talking and counseling and stuff everything is okay now (actually better than ever) so about a week ago I started the pill again. I was about a week into a cycle and I couldn't figure out how to start the pill because I had missed about ten pills. So, I took two a day for about four days and we used a sort-of back up method (although not the method that is most secure, if you know what I mean- withdrawl) for a few days. Well, I just found my information packet that came with my last set of pills (I didn't get one with this set of pills) and now that I read it it says that I should have wait until my period to start the pills instead of doubling up. So I totally messed up.

To sum up, I've taken 10 pills but all those pills were taken the past six days. I was without any birth control pills for about two weeks before that.

I have a four year old and I remember the early pregnancy signs all too well. Of course its WAY too early right now my brain is working overtime and I am getting "phantom signs". We had unprotected sex last night and I'm day 11 or 12 into my cycle. Part of what is so hard is that I WANT another baby SO BAD but I know the time is just not right. SO I'm sitting here obsessing because I'm wanting to be pregnant, but stressing because that would be very wrong right now.

I have another 20 days until this pack is done. I don't know how I am going to handle the wait.

Thanks in advance for all your thoughts.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search