im gonna be ripping my hair out in the end!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2006, 12:25 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
well as many of u no about my problem..so he instant messages me and i decided fine ill be nice(and wasnt going to be mean or rude)..he actually has the nerve to say this...."my daughters #1 and thats going to be her brother i want them to be around each other of course...this is a mess. one day at a time. its all im capable of" no bleeping sh*t what the hell kind of person does he think i am? i wouldnt try and not have her see her own baby brother... first of all i got some news for him..i dont no when my due date is but when it starts getting cold out im not going to be sitting outside with the baby and it being cold and have him catch a cold and im being extra careful whether he likes it or not..my foster brothers sister had a baby and she went to go have his pictures taken (he was 2 months old) at walmart and he ended up catching something from someone close near him and he passed away on christmas day..sorry not happening over here..i no how they are it could be freezing cold out and if she wants to go to the park hell bring her! sorry its gonna be different here..this baby is my pride and joy(hes not even here yet) and i love him more then anyone...he also says " time because i wont have enough for both of them and not hurting my daughter is my biggest worry" well maybe he should start thinking about his unborn son..if hes so worried about hurting his daughter then he sure is gonna be hurting my baby and thats NOT happening..i thought all this crap was settled guess i must of been wrong..he doesnt want my baby growing up around here (springfield) i totally agree with him..so he says.."he will not being growing up there. notsure how long he'll be there though but no kid of mine is growing up in a place like that" and i actually agree with him all these gangs and drugs isnt good for him but the ONLY way my child is moving out of here is if im with him..and that involves me living with him because i cant afford a place on my own so ill be getting more crap for that because then his daughter wont be here and bla bla bla but that hasnt came up yet..oh dont u just love guys?? there so freakin stupid its unbelievable!! good thing my child is going to have me as a mommy unlike his ex..shes not a mother far from it!..sorry to bore u guys again..i just hate guys..when u think things r over its not..heck it hasnt even been 2 days and its starting again!..fun fun..but im actually not letting it bother me as much as i would in the past because **looks down at her belly** my baby boy is in there and hes all worth it!.. advice to all the girls out there...if you ever meet a guy like this RUN!!! and when i say run i mean run! far away its not worth it...

March 4th, 2006, 03:24 PM
jewll27's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to jewll27
its gonna be ok...it really sounds like it might be time to give this guy an altematum or something. He needs to get it through his head that hes not the be all end all of this babys life! You want to raise your son and if he wants to help then great and if not then you will do the best you can!! You deserve so much better than him. Like a man who knows better than to feel like he has to choose between his children and a man who wants to make decisions with you instead of telling you how youre going to raise your son!! thats nuts!! JMHO
sarah
March 4th, 2006, 04:17 PM
jennyn's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to jennyn
wow

i'm so sorry he's being this way. you're right, if he is going to show such intense favoritism, he's going to hurt your son. don't let him. this guy needs to pull his head out of his butt!
March 5th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
I still have yet to figure out why this guy is so stuck on thinking his daughter is more important then your son. I don't understand why he thinks that having a little brother his going to scar his daughter for eternity. Just let him know that there a BILLIONS of older brothers and sisters with younger siblings who turn out just fine. And like somebody else mentioned, tell him to straighten up or hit the road!! I hope that everything gets better for you! If you ever need to talk feel free to IM me.
Northcutt2Be
March 6th, 2006, 10:13 AM
I must agree... I don't get it either.
Does he give actual reasons, or is it something he's just saying to give himself an excuse to act like a jerk? I hate that he's doing this to you!
March 9th, 2006, 08:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
To me it sounds like he's still trying to deal with the fact that he's going to have another child. He's so attached to the first one.....which I think is a great sign. It just might take him awhile but I'm sure that when he actually, physically see's his new son, he'll come around. Sometimes it takes people a little longer to accept and adjust.....and to believe that a new one is coming. I'm 6 mos pregnant, and it still feels like a dream to me. I love this baby.....but right now, my feelings aren't as strong as they are for my other two children (who are almost adults). I know that my feelings will change once I start to bond with the new one....just like I'm sure his will, too.

I agree with moving out of there....drugs and gangs are a terrible place for your new baby. I would really push that issue and get you and the baby out of there!

You know, I would have to give kudos to your man....he sounds involved and caring....especially when there are plenty of fathers out there who split as soon as they find out they got someone pregnant.

Please don't take this into offense...but how old are you?

I love my 3 girls and little boy:

Mom to Jessica - 19 yrs old, Amber - 18 yrs old, Sebastian - 2 months

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search