Did anyone ever stop feeling pregnant...

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2006, 07:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Hey, Girls. I was just kind of conerned about the way I've been feeling lately. I'm a little over 9 weeks pregnant, and for some reason, I just stopped having that "pregnant" feeling. I know I haven't m/c or anything like that, but it's just so weird. When I was 6 weeks and on I felt like I was pregnant, but for some reason I just haven't been feeling like I am. So I was just wondering if this has happened to any of you, or if you have any thoughts on the situation. Thanks, Gals!
Northcutt2Be
March 7th, 2006, 08:14 AM
I don't feel pregnant at all! I just have to keep reminding myself that I am and to not jump off a bridge.
March 7th, 2006, 09:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL

Enjoy it while you can!!! You'll definately feel all pregnant in several months!

You must not be having too many symptoms yet (like morning sickness, etc). I felt great the first trimester...now that I'm about to hit my third, I can definately feel the weight! You would hardly know I was pregnant until I started to get closer to my second tri (and the bulging belly, of course).

You'll be fine....just try to relax and enjoy your moment. It'll come soon enough....

Take care and good luck to you!

I love my 3 girls and little boy:

Mom to Jessica - 19 yrs old, Amber - 18 yrs old, Sebastian - 2 months
March 7th, 2006, 10:35 AM
JuneBug2006's Avatar Forever missing Gracie
I think until the realization of being pregnant had finally set in, I didn't feel pregnant at all really...

I did have nausea all day but never got sick or anything and I was pretty much just tired all the time......
But then again, I am ALWAYS tired anyway!

I am defiantely feeling pregnant now though, I can almost not see my feet!
March 7th, 2006, 04:05 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
in the beginning i never really felt pregnant ever! maybe thats why i had a hard time accepting the fact at first.. no morning sickness or anything.. i did get tired alot but thats gone...enjoy it while u can because itll probably kick in and ull be feeling alot more pregnant!

March 7th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Maren
I know the feeling lol i didnt find out i was pregnant untill i was about 7 weeks pregnant only reason i knew was i missed two periods. I didnt start to feel pregnant until i started to get bigger, even then i didnt really feel pregnant and had to remind myself. But now that my little one is kicking me and stuff it makes it hard to forget lol i wont lie im glad i didnt suffer through morning sickness i dont think i would have made it lol anyone that has morning sickness i would say is strong!! A few weeks ago is when i first started to really feel pregnant, having problems bending, getting out of breath, getting bigger, feeling baby move about. your not the only one hang in there lol you will be just fine hun

Visit my blog to find out how you can earn amazon gift cards
As well as just updates from me on everything!
http://lifeasmaren.blogspot.com/

March 10th, 2006, 08:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
imjust over nine weeks pregnant too. and compared to how i felt at 6 and 7 weeks, im not feeling very pregnant either. my boobs arent as tender, im not needing as many naps, and i dont feel 'heavy' in my lower belly area like before. but i know im still pregnant....oh so pregnant. bladder is constantly on the go, and mood swings galore. hurray for pregnancy. i can hardly wait until my belly really starts to poke...boyfriend already rubs the belly everyday, and once it starts to poke, we'll both be constantly rubbing it. i'm so excited. first time parents we both are, unplanned pregnancy this is, and first grandchild to both our families. defintely a very exciting time for everyone involved.
March 10th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Regular
I am 10 weeks pregnant and I don't 'feel' pregnant. I am nausea almost everyday, I am tired, have headaches, cramps, mood swings, sore breasts, my pants are getting tight and I still DON'T feel pregnant. Believe it or not, I still check for AF EVERY time I use the bathroom. I think it is the weirdest thing, its like its not really happening, like I am in the twilight zone.
March 10th, 2006, 09:37 PM
lilmamaw2's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to lilmamaw2 Send a message via Yahoo to lilmamaw2
i totally know what your talking about i used to forget i was pregnant untill well this will sound really really bad but up untill maybe two months ago not that i would forget it's just with chasing around my lil' boy and constantly doing something on the go or sleeping well some times i would forget and then i'd be like oh crap i cant believe i forgot i'm pregnant big belly and all well she's paying me back for it now i don't think i have a moment that i can forget now she's so big i'm ready to pop i've gained 65lbs and totally feel like a big fat non-mobile thanksgiving float in the praid my hubby has to help me off the couch , he has to put my socks and shoes on for me i get out of breath just trying to put on jeans or change my bra i gave up on my hair and make-up i feel like a fat hooker when i try to do either so anyways enough about me just feel really luck that you don't feel any of this other stuff!!!!!
March 10th, 2006, 09:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I absolute went through a time when I didn't feel preggers anymore...it's scary, but then I barfed up yet ANOTHER meal and was like "oh yeah, I'm still pregnant!!" But when I stopped getting morning sickness, that's when it was the scariest for me because I had no reminder! No kicking, no sickness,...no anything except fatigue! So it wasn't all that reassuring! But then in a few weeks all of a sudden my belly started showing!! Then that feeling was loooong gone!! And you'll get that too. You're probably just having a "good" day..good meaning a symptom-less day. lol I agree with the majority! Enjoy while it lasts!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search