i dont know why i feel like this

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2006, 12:36 PM
I'm not - I don't have any emotions other than fear and morning sickness (did you know that was an emotion?)

But I'd be more than happy to listen to yours.
March 7th, 2006, 03:12 PM
Telucero's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Telucero
The past two weeks I have been on an emotional roller coaster. Happy and excited one minute and ready to take down the next person I see the next. I hate that feeling. I realy wish I could understand the crankiness thing. I hate feeling cranky. I have had some depression but I just call my mom and we talk and I feel better, It's a great system for me! This hormone thing really isn't that great!

</a>
March 7th, 2006, 11:49 PM
nlp32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
HORMONES! That lovely little word. That is usually the main culprit in feeling extremely happy one minute and in tears the next, for no apperent reason. With bouts of being really pissed off in between. hang in there, it should get better, but if you are concered talk with your OB. Like postpartum depression, it is very common to become depressed while you are pregnant too. I have been clinically depressed (chemical imbalance) since I was 15. I have taken an anti-depressant with all of my kids and they have all been very normal babies and children. Especially watch for the signs and symptoms of postpartum depression, again mainly triggered by hormones, because there is so much you can do for depression now. You don't have to feel depressed, and don't ever be ashamed to talk to someone about how you are feeling if it ever gets that bad. Your feelings are real and they are most deffinately not your fault. You will be saving your life and the life of your child by getting help. But in most cases it is just normal hormonal fluctuations.

Niki Mommy to three beautiful boys and an angel; April 2001
<div align="center"></div>
March 8th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey sweetie.
Yup I've been there! Many times! It's like as if something really bad happened, but yet you just don't know what it is!! And it's super frustrating. Sometimes, all it takes is one small little thing like stubbing your toe to set off this kind of depression. I totally understand. To tell you the truth, I think that it's worry/stress/anger/pain/ect mixed in with hormones that cause this. I know I was totally depressed for like 2-3 days because I was mad/worried about all the stuff we're still needing for the baby that we don't have yet. For one, I was getting yelled at by everyone whenever we did go out and buy stuff, they kept saying "STOP buying things! Leave some stuff for us to get the baby!!" I'm actually going to be writing a post right after about this so I won't get into the details, but talk about being frustrated! Then, because we were getting yelled at, we haven't bought anything for a long time, just waiting for ppl to keep their words and get the stuff for us, but still NOTHING! so I spend hours upon hours just stewing over this, and trying to figure out how to solve the situation and it totally bummed me out!!! I'm still getting little bouts of depression over it. So honey, trust me, I think it's just part of the emotional rollercoaster ride pregnancy takes a lot of us on.
Treat yourself, pamper yourself, and maybe go out and buy just a little something for the baby. You'll feel soooo good after that! And if the depression comes back, just think of the baby and imagine his beautiful little face looking into yours, and that should help get rid of some bad thoughts and feelings.

I'm here to talk anytime!!!! btaillefer101@hotmail.com or you PM me!
March 8th, 2006, 11:47 AM
JuneBug2006's Avatar Forever missing Gracie
Ya know it is really really silly the way people are sometimes!

I mean, you can still go out and buy things but there are things that people can still buy!

We need "doubles" of lots of things! It is not like we are going to leave them nothing in the world to buy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search