Abortion Pill - Planned Parenthood

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 22nd, 2009, 01:24 PM
Celiac Disease
So my husband and I were not expecting this to happen. I'm 5 weeks along. We have an appointment next week for the abortion pill form.
We're doing it for Financial reasons, even though we are in our upper 20s, its really hard in this economy when we are unsure over everything. He thinks we should wait and I kinda do too. We don't have a house or apartment. We are living at home with my parents. I haven't told them yet.

The abortion pill I'm scared it will cause scarring and I won't ever be able to concieve again. I have many friends and family members that can't get pregnant or when they do its eptopic or miscarriage.

I just feel this is not the right time for this. I know its our fault for not being careful. Does anyone else feel the same way??? And has anyone done the abortion pill form?
July 23rd, 2009, 06:06 AM
Celiac Disease
Update...

Now we are talking about keeping it. I just feel so unemotionally balanced.. I started prenatals just in case and made a doctors appt. just in case too.
July 23rd, 2009, 06:22 AM
Crys's Avatar Vampire Loving Mama :)
Send a message via MSN to Crys Send a message via Yahoo to Crys
I think that you need to take a deep breath and think before you make any decisions. I see that you've updeated about maybe keeping the baby.

I hope that whatever choice that you choose that its one that was thought on and not rushed. Having a baby while not having your own place is hard. I went through most of my pregnancy and the first 6 months of my sons life without our own place. Now we have it and it is a bit of a struggle but he has everything he needs and we couldnt be happier.

Just please think about all of your choices and options before you make such a decision and good luck hun

July 23rd, 2009, 08:27 AM
sunshine411's Avatar Let's go MAVS!!!!
Give yourself some time, take a deep breath and really think things through, thats the only advice I can give. I understand your feelings about your situation and I get why it would seem better to wait right now. That said, I personally have never heard of anyone regretting having their baby. Ive heard many regrets of not keeping their baby, but none of keeping it. Just a thought.

and as a side note to your original fear/question, the abortion pill as far as I know does not cause scarring or anything else. I had a friend who took it once and got pregnant again not long after. Ive also heard many say that they have gotten pregnant easily after having taken it.

Not that I am encouraging that or pushing at all, but it is your decision and it was a question you asked, so I thought I would answer it with what I know.

Good Luck to you and your husband.
July 23rd, 2009, 10:37 AM
Celiac Disease
Thank you so much for your words.. it definitely helps make things easier..
I'm kinda getting excited more each day and figuring out ways we can make this work.
Which I know there will be struggles but I think maybe it'll make our marriage stronger, Hopefully?..
If only I was a fortune teller.. I'd be a millionaire..
July 24th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Gobaby1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
There will always be struggles but you guys can figure it out! I freaked when I found we were expecting, like big time freaked, but now I'm good (still some moments of freak) but I know we can work it all out. A lot of people have given us stuff which is huge, we have found a lot of stuff on craigslist etc. If you decide to keep the baby, you'll be fine!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search