Tired of my DDC...

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Well, I know that this is may sound very rude of me, but it just seems like everytime I log onto my due date club there's someone on their that had a m/c. I really do feel for these people, but it's literally scaring the s*** out of me and everyone else. I've already heard my baby's hb and stuff, but now I'm scared to go back to my doctor b/c of all these horror stories I have to read everyday. I really just needed to vent about it more than anything. Please don't get the idea that I don't feel for these other girls b/c I do, but it's just scary and stressful that EVERY DAY I log on to read messages, and there's another one that has m/c. Thanks for listening, and please don't think I'm a bad person.
Northcutt2Be
March 10th, 2006, 12:29 PM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know how you feel. I have had a miscarriage in the past and it was the hardest thing I have ever gone through. That pregnancy was unplanned as this one was but that did not mean I didn't desperately love or want either of my babies. I was a nervous wreck through my pregnancy which some people added to (stupid df family ). In my DDC (January) we had a ton of miscarriages early on which is scary enough but then we also had 2 late losses and most recently one of the babies died of SIDS. All this is a reality that we need to accept happens but does not mean it happens to everyone or even most. It's hard to hear but even harder to live through. We just need to be thankful for every day we have with our babies both inside us and out and enjoy them as much as possible.

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

March 10th, 2006, 12:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Thanks a lot for your replies. I did forget the m/c rate, but I just feel so sad and scared everytime I see one of those posts. Maybe once we all get into the second trimester it'll get better! Thanks again for your replies!!
Northcutt2Be
March 10th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Cyndee's Avatar Mommy to 3 tagalongs
Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndee
Hon I know it is a scary thought to process.. But it is something most women do go through.. I have been through 2.. And I have found out the that the times I did I worried about everything and stressed... And the other two I didn't.. Please take care of yourself and try not to stress the small the small things.. It will all fall into place
March 10th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey sweetie!! I can relate...It's really scary hearing those kinds of things all the time. And no, don't worry! You're not a bad person for thinking like that! You can only hear so much of something before it gets to you...I hear ya!
I'm sick of my ddc too but for different reasons...I always just find they're too crowded and it's hard to keep up with all the posts and stuff. In less than a day, one post that I posted was already bumped down to the second page and it only had one reply...that sucks! Here, it's like a nice small group that I can keep up with...Is that weird for me to feel like that?? lol Oh well!
March 13th, 2006, 09:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sometimes I know how you feel....alot of times I think that the people in my ddc hate me. Especially when I have a problem and "what's for lunch" is the one that gets all the replies! I've also learned to stop caring so much and post for my own sanity than anything else. Plus, I do have a few friends there that can relate to me, and I pm them....they have been wonderful!

I am sometimes torn between posting here and my ddc....I like it here because of the responses...but feel close to some of my ddc buddies. I hate to post twice...I feel like I'm abusing the system (though I have posted twice occasionally, I always feel guilty). And the people on this board are wonderful, too!

I've had a couple of m/c's as well and it really is a very difficult thing to deal with. I can see why it depresses and scares you though....it's hard not to worry when youre pregnant. These women, though, need all the support they can get....I feel for them. Perhaps you can "disappear" for a little while, then return when everyone is farther along....like the 2nd tri. Usually by then, the early m/c's are over and the pregnancy kicks in.

Good luck!

I love my 3 girls and little boy:

Mom to Jessica - 19 yrs old, Amber - 18 yrs old, Sebastian - 2 months

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search