enjoying this ...

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2006, 02:44 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
well at this very momeny my peanut is moving like crazy!..i find alot of comfort in this because the doctor was making me worried at first (because the ultrasound tech had a hard time finding that heart which he did show us!) but anyways i dont want him to stop! hehe..does anyone enjoy having there little one kick u?? i love feeling him but i dont like it when it feels like he is kicking me in my bladder! hehe...i got some stuff today from my mom/grandma...which i didnt expect..its crazy cause i was talking about not really having much and then all of a sudden they give me stuff...so how is everyone doing?

March 10th, 2006, 05:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Maren
Right here lol i love it when my little one kicks. It reminds me that im pregnant lol well that and my growing belly now but. The only thing i dont like is when it decides to jump on my already "shrunk" blader.

Visit my blog to find out how you can earn amazon gift cards
As well as just updates from me on everything!
http://lifeasmaren.blogspot.com/

March 10th, 2006, 06:56 PM
irishxrose
I love it. But it worries me when he doesn't move... and then he'll punch my bladder, and my worries will melt away.
March 10th, 2006, 09:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yup you know it! I looooove feeling her kick the crap out me! It reminds me that she's there, and makes me pay attention to her when I get distracted. Even though some of her kicks are painful (like in the ribs or crotch!!!) it's still great! My favorite movements are the "rolling around" movements!! Those are the best! It's like a wave in your belly!! lol Then again I just emailed all that info to you Sandy like two seconds ago, but just sharing again for everyone else to hear it I guess!

Take care !!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search