k so it might not be the avg. question??

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2006, 11:01 PM
lilmamaw2's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to lilmamaw2 Send a message via Yahoo to lilmamaw2
k so this might be long well i have a son who is 20months old and well when i got pregnant with him my hubby didn't get upset or any thing well i weighed 125 lb.s (@ the time before i got pregnant) and i'm 5ft 6inchs so i was skinny i'd say well then i gained almost 100 lbs. when i was pregnant well i lost it all well almost all i got back down to 135 lb.s well i was dressing like i was before i got preg. with my son you know skirts and lil' shirts and stuff ( it was a phase i wanted to feel like i was more than just a mommy to a lil boy) so i would wear sluty stuff mainly to see if i still had it you know ,to see if i could still get my hubby all bothered by just what i was wearing like i used to before i ever got pregnant well ( i was never in sluty clothes around my son though just when we went out ) well i'd say i still had it cuz he would follow me around the house like a lost puppy and in public he would be glued to me and not leave my side so ok i admitt that made me feel good beings i had gained so much weight with my son ( i just wanted to know my hubby still thought i was hot) well back when i got pregnant with my son one of his friends told me that Jimmy told them that he was so glad i got pregnant cuz now i'd get fat and he wouldn't have to worrie about guys looking at me well i lost all the weight (almost) well then i found out i was pregnant with this one not that i'm mad about the pregnancy or baby but i can't help but think that maybe he did it on purposse cuz believe me my hubby is one of thoes people that unless every thing is planed out he'll go into complete panic and think his world is ending and that he wont be able to handle it at all so with that said and to me both pregnancy's have been unplanned so am i crazy to think that with him being happy when i told him both times when i found out i was pregnant that maybe it wasn't so unplanned after all??? and if that's the case i'm so pi**** off cuz i was in tears both times i told him cuz i was for sure his reaction wasn't going to be good at all but both times he was calm about it so i know this is a lil late to be think about this but does any one think maybe it wasn't so unplanned in his world?? now that i think about it he was the one who always made sure he had a condom on and both times right before i found out i was pregnant he suddenly started to claim he was lazy and didn't want to get up and get um' well i didn't think anything of it cuz he always pulled out but here i am almost done with my second pregnancy which i got pregnant both times off of him pulling out so my question is dose any one think that i'm crazy for thinking i'm the only one in the relationship who see's the pregnancy as unplanned he'll make lil' comets here and there like " yah, i did good you never seen it coming?" but i know he's jokeing or at least i would like to think he's jokeing any ways that's for listening and any input would be great
March 11th, 2006, 04:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Did you talk to him about it?
He's probably just joking, but to get all doubts out of the way why not just ask him?

On a side note: Congrats! How far along are you? (sorry, I'm fairly new to the forum)
March 11th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Did you talk to him about it?
He's probably just joking, but to get all doubts out of the way why not just ask him?

On a side note: Congrats! How far along are you? (sorry, I'm fairly new to the forum)[/b]

I'll be 37wks on monday the 13!!! so i'm almost done i cant wait to have my body back and to be able to tie my shoes and bend over and get off the couch by my self and well be more mobile
March 12th, 2006, 04:30 AM
Cyndee's Avatar Mommy to 3 tagalongs
Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndee
I agree he was probably joking.. No matter if you didn't use protection there is only a small window of oppurtunity to get pg.. Unless he absolutely knew when you were ovulating then he didn't do it on purpose just to keep you fat.... It was just chance and fate gave you the winning straw....
March 12th, 2006, 03:11 PM
well he did know when i was ovl. cuz every time i would ovl. i would have a cramp like pain i went to the hospital one time thinking something was wrong but they told me no your just ovl. (so i felt stupid) but i could always tell from then on out when i was ovl. and before we'd have sex i'd tell him no i don't think we should i'm ovl. it don't feel so good then he'd say "I'll be carefull" yah, we were real carefull i'd say here i am 37wks pregnant and every time i bring it up to talk about if he did it on purpose he just says "what does it matter now" and just stupid stuff which i always think he's just jokeing around but what if he's not???
March 13th, 2006, 11:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL, well, obviously the pulling out trick didn't do well for you guys! It sure doesnt sound like he meant anything.....it sounds like he was joking around. Besides, I have to agree with him...it doesn't really matter now.

You know, you have to give him his props.....he's sticking by you through thick and thin, regardless of what you weigh. And who knows.....maybe he did do it on purpose with the laziness of not getting the condom....but at least he's taking care of his own and raising his children. You just might want to "arm yourself" after this baby is born....either by the "no glove no love" way of life or by birth control.....unless you would like a third.

Good luck on your baby....hope things go smoothly for you!

I love my 3 girls and little boy:

Mom to Jessica - 19 yrs old, Amber - 18 yrs old, Sebastian - 2 months

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search