How do you feel about your unexpected?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 7th, 2009, 09:06 AM
cheesevixen's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to cheesevixen
With my first I don't remember having any bad feelings about the pregnancy. I had bad feelings about the guy I was with, but I loved having my son. In fact I believed that is all I needed in life.

I am now married to a man I LOVE with all my heart, and pregnant with number 2, and I resent it. I didn't want another child, and the fact that it is a girl makes me even more uneasy. I know I have to deal with it, and be a good mom. I just can't push these feelings away though. I had a lot of trauma as a girl, grew up with dumb women all around me, and I just have a bad taste in my mouth about this. I am afraid to tell my husband anything.

How do you guys feel about your unexpected?

August 7th, 2009, 11:32 AM
lilflower
I'm not feeling bad. I'm just feeling, well...shocked still. I was TTC while I was with my DH but now that we are divorcing it just was an accident. I'm slightly excited, but I'm more nervous than anything right now. I just got over wanting another child.
August 7th, 2009, 01:14 PM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My son was my unexpected. DH and I had been TTC but had a natural m/c followed by an ectopic pregnancy. I got pg right after my ectopic by suprise!

DH and I were having serious problems and I was not even sure I wanted to be with him. He really hurt me. When I found out I was pg I was REALLY depressed. I was angry and sad and mad and just a mess!

It took me a really long time to connect with my baby but I finally did. By the time he was born I was completely in love with him. And now that he is one I love him even more.

August 9th, 2009, 05:41 PM
michelle2877's Avatar Soon to be mommy<3
Send a message via AIM to michelle2877
I feel amazing about my baby girl. I didnt always feel that way, only until recently. I am 17 years old and 20 weeks 3 days pregnant with my first child. My boyfriend and baby dad Aiden just turned 18 today. I love him and the baby girl inside me unconditionally. Im very excited overall but finishing school while pregnant will definitely be hard to deal with because of the rude comments people make about young pregnancy. Im due December 24th 2009 and I doubt I could ever have a better gift than a baby girl.
August 10th, 2009, 06:25 AM
lilflower
Michelle, congratulations. I know how hard it is to be a teen mommy. I was lucky enough not to be in highschool, though. Keep your head up and you heart where it is and you will be fine. Don't worry about other people, okay? And if you EVER need anyone to talk to PM me!!!!!!
August 11th, 2009, 03:29 PM
JT_Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am excited about my little boy coming, but I had a lot of the same feelings/fears if it had been a girl. As though, because my childhood sucked so bad, I didn't feel like I would know what to do with a girl to make her's good, if that makes any sense.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search