Could it be?.... Opinions Please

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 18th, 2009, 06:29 PM
Well, I was just searching online about possible pregnancy syptoms and found this forum.

My last period was back in July.... Started July 20th to be exact..
I'm not one for taking dates on when I start or end my period, but I got in contact with a guy I started dating.. and we started having sex without any protection. I told him I wasn't on the pill or anything, and he said he would 'be careful' (Dunno how that is suppose to work). Anywho.. We have had unprotected sex often. Before july 20th.. and afterwards. But when I started my period, I decided to start taking the pill, but two days after my period stopped, I started spotting... scared the hell out of me. so, like.. three days after I stopped taking the pill, because I figured that I was pregnant. I've never had spotting before in my life. and never been late before either.

So today is September 18th, my last period was July 20th.. So by doing the average 28 day cycle, I'm two cycles late. about a week before my period was suppose to start in aug, I took a home pregnancy test, and it said Negative, Like I thought it would, because of it being before the period. so two days ago, I took a second test.... I forget the brand name, but it was one of thoughs ones that said it didn't matter what time of the day you took it.. so I like.. kinda forced myself to pee on the stick, and it also came out negative. Could I still be pregnant??

I have abdomal pain, and my rib cage was hurting a nice bit for like three days straight. (and right now I'm dying with the flu from driving across canada)

I have told the guy I was with that I suspected that I was Pregnant.. and the first time I bought it up,, he said that if I was.. he would support me, and be a grown up about it. this was before I took the first test. I told him when I took the test that it said negative, BUT it would've been too early to actually tell if I was or not..
A week ago yesterday, I told him that I still suspect that I'm pregnant, and he tried to say if I am that I cheated on him, because he can't have kids... A total switch around.. (No I didn't cheat... he actually cheated on me a week after I told him the first time that I thought I was pregnant) and like 5 secs after he said he couldn't have kids.. and I told him that he was the only one I was with.. he switched his story again, and said that there is a small 'average' that I could be. I tried to ask him how come he couldn't have kids.. is it just because he don't think he can or he actually went and got the surgery done to stop him from having kids.. but he just avoided the whole thing. and ditched me. (to probably go cheat on me again, because we were at the bar, and he left without saying anything, so I left.. and seen him walking in front of me.. and he stopped at some womans shelter) I moved since.. and we haven't talked to eachother in the last week. I already told him that I thought I was pregnant. and if I am, He isn't going to do anything about it.. because he can't even keep a job.. and as it turns out, he is an alcoholic. (I'm not keeping myself in that situation for nothing, no matter how much I care about that person, its not worth breaking my heart over)

I'm going to make an appointment to see my family doctor to see if I'm actually pregnant, or if its stress related. but I would like to hear your opinions ?

Thank you
September 19th, 2009, 02:21 AM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
I would say that the only way to really know is to see your doctor for a blood test. Good luck and keep us posted!

Thank you MommaDucks for the AMAZING siggy!
September 20th, 2009, 05:09 AM
Regular
The only thing to do at this point is go to a clinic or your OB and get tested to find out for certain. Why haven't you tested yet? You say it's been over 2 months right? You could have found out for sure back in late July or early August. I wouldn't worry about the father of the child until you know for sure what is going on. You can also get DNA testing after baby is born to prove paternity. Does the guy not know this? lol.
October 4th, 2009, 08:29 AM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You need to get tested. I have heard lots of men say they are infertile. Most say it because they prefer not to use a condom. My sister in-laws husband is supposed to be infertile. They have had 4 pregnancies and have 2 kids.

Tags
pregnant?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search