Pregnancy Dilemma

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 23rd, 2009, 07:47 PM
Hi all. I found this message board by searching online. I'm only 16, so I may be asking a silly question. I just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last week. Last June I got pregnant and had a miscarriage in august. My period returned regular in september and october. I remember on nov. 4th I had sex with one guy and then another guy the 8th and 9th and the rest of the month and december and January. My period was one week late in November. It came on regular in December. According to my doctors my ovulation date in January was the 9th and my due date would be oct. 2nd. Well I had her Monday. Which is 2 weeks early. My question is do you think the one guy I had sex with the one time on Nov. 4th could be the father of this baby? I don't know about ovulation and all that. The first guy I had sex with in november was a one time thing. But the second guy we had sex all of dec and jan. The day they said i concieved we had sex that day and 2 days prior. I know it sounds funny, but I just wanted to know if it could be possible, since my period was late in Nov. Any advice would be helpful, if you don't think i sound stupid.
September 23rd, 2009, 09:35 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
A little confusing, but not stupid. No question is ever stupid honey. But from the information you have stated, it sounds like no matter what, you conceived in either January or late December. I think the November month is not even relevent. If you concieved in November you would of been due in August. Does that make sense? Im not sure if that was the answer you were looking for, but from what you posted about your dates, this is what I gather. Congratulations on your beautiful little baby and I pray you have a good support system.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

September 24th, 2009, 08:41 AM
i know its confusing. Like I said i'm young, I don't know about any of this stuff. But thank you so much for responding.
September 26th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Super Mommy
I agree with the other poster. I think itd be almost impossible to be pregnant from November with either guy. If you had conceived on Nov 4th- you would have been almost 47 weeks pregnant the day you had your daughter. And while you can definitely be overdue- you cannot be overdue 7 weeks like that. You probably concieved your daughter the last half of december or first part of Jan. I hope that helps ease your mind. Good luck!!

Miranda (27)
DH (27)
DD (8)
September 26th, 2009, 04:38 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would def. think it. was the 2nd guy you either conceived in Dec or Jan.

Congrats on the new baby girl and best of luck to you

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search