Help Baby or No Baby?????

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 24th, 2009, 12:46 PM
My story is very simple. It starts with meeting my bf in junior high. Our relationship was pretty much a fairy tale for the first 3 yrs. We didnít argue about anything at all which is unbelievable but we didnít. After a while (3 Ĺ yrs.) we decided to take our relationship further and be physical with each other. At first we were using condoms but then we stopped but we didnít stop because we discussed it but it just kind of happened. We have discussed having children with each other because we are so in love but I told him I didnít want children now because Iím too young. (Turning 18 in 2 months) We agreed that we would wait till I was at least 23 but preferably 24. The thing is even when we do use condoms if something happens i.e. pops, runs out, canít find them etc. we are so comfortable with each other we continue. I never worried about getting pregnant because I pretty much know my body and on the days it was possibly to conceive my bf knew he was gonna have to wait a few days. My cycle is pretty regular every December it changes and every summer June sometimes July I go 2 months without a period. So my concern is now this my lmp was June 30th and it was normal. Nothing July and nothing August but because this is normal I suspect nothing. This time around something was different around August 9th or 10th I wasnít feeling too good but got over it fairly quick. I thought nothing of it because my little brother wasnít feeling too good either and for us both it was only 1 day. Then on August 18th to about September 5th I was extremely sick. I was nauseous I couldnít keep anything down I believe I had a slight fever because my body was hotter than normal and I was throwing up every two to three hours. Whenever I threw up it was yellow and green and it hurt my stomach so bad I cant even describe. I couldnít do anything but sleep and smells made it worst food, air freshener, hair products, soap everything made me run to the bathroom. My bf suggested I take a pt I did it came up negative. During those two weeks because I didnít eat or drink anything not even water I lost 15 pounds. But one day I woke up and just felt better like nothing was wrong. I was fine for about a wk or so then I started to have slight stomach pains throughout the day and I can only lay a certain way. My stomach pain has eased up and only hurts at night itís the lower part of my stomach but its not that bad and goes away after a few mins. And now whenever I donít eat I feel nauseous. I havenít been to a doctor yet because my doctor resched my appointment twice and they closed for almost 2 months and just reopened. Iím not sure if I am pregnant or not but if I am I think I would be 12 wks today and Iím pretty sure I know my conception date was July 16 but I need advice on if I should be worried or not because if I am what would happen to my baby since I havenít been to the doctor and I know for a fact I donít eat enough or drink enough water and havenít had any prenatal care. Even tho at first my symptoms were bad once they eased up I felt very good and never felt the need to go to the hospital or another doctors but Iím a little unsure about what should I do as far as going to the doctors now or waiting for my appointment in 2 wks. Could I be 12 wks and not know?
September 24th, 2009, 04:55 PM
my.estrella's Avatar Ashley
If you are in fact pregnant the baby is most likely fine. The fact that you haven't been to the doctor won't hurt it because the early appointments aren't much more than blood tests. I didn't go to the doctor until I was almost 20 weeks because of insurance problems and my baby is perfectly fine. As for eating and drinking enough, as long as you are eating and drinking you should also be fine. The baby will get what it needs, though of course if you're eating decently it helps.

I say take another test. If it still comes up negative be sure to get to the doctor soon.
September 24th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Regular

Take a home test if it is negative and you are still having symtoms the doctor should be able to tell you for sure. Keep the Doctors appointment just to figure out what is wrong.

September 25th, 2009, 09:34 AM
andrews_sweetie's Avatar Mom to Aiden
I have the same advice as the girls above. Good Luck & Keep Us Updated.
September 26th, 2009, 04:43 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The girls above have great advice.

THe doctors can do a blood test and that will tell you for sure.

Good Luck

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search