Who is most likely the father of my baby?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 2nd, 2009, 03:19 PM
Well I am 7 months pregnant and before I was pregnant, for about 3 weeks, I cheated on my boyfriend. He found out and knew why I did it so he forgave me. Well I am not sure who the father is completely although I do believe that it is my boyfriends for the most part. Here is what happened:

On march 24th was my last menstrual period. My estimated ovulation was on April 10th, 2009. On April 9th, 2009 around 4 in the morning, I had sex with my boyfriend and he fully ejaculated inside me. That day I was hanging around with the other guy I had been dating and that night around 12 midnight, we ended up having sex. No ejaculation occurred at all and I stopped it after about 15 minutes. I am worried about the potential precum getting me pregnant but I do believe it is my boyfriends because he ejaculated inside me and we had sex first.

Can anyone give me an estimated probability??? (We are planning on taking a paternity test but I am just wanting to know what others would most likely say, besides to take a test)
October 3rd, 2009, 12:33 AM
Marlz.
Hey.. Well I'm sorry but I'm going to say take the test so you know for sure. Theres probably a higher possibility that it is you boyfriends.. but you never no.
I just think men can be sneaky.... My dh can let out a little bit of cum without me knowing.. the only reason I do know is because he last longer so i ask him.

I hope bub turns out to be our boyfriends, Good luck!

I hope for the future you have safe sex with others for you and your boyfriends sake.. I know a few girl friends that have caught stis and the other guy sweared he had nothing. One ended up with cancer form the sti and cant have anymore kids now.. so its quiet sad.
October 3rd, 2009, 10:09 AM
lilflower
Sounds like it would be your boyfriends. Good luck.
October 4th, 2009, 08:41 AM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My high school health teacher had a saying " Guys are like basketball players. They dribble before they shoot". Nobody here is going to be able to give you an estimate on who they think is the daddy. Get the test ASAP after the baby is born. I guarantee it will help with the resentment. Regardless of what your boyfriend says he is still hurt even if he forgave you. Your pregnancy is a constant reminder of that. Even though the baby may be his, it is the question that will continue to eat at him.

October 20th, 2009, 10:41 PM
Jodi Dawn's Avatar Host of the Jan-July 05 P
Send a message via Yahoo to Jodi Dawn
who knows get a paternity test when the child is born. its hard to say since you slept with them both in one day
October 23rd, 2009, 03:25 PM
ricschick's Avatar mummy t 4 ttc no5
it could be either hun theres no clear way of telling until you test i hope its your bf's good luck x
October 25th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Lady Jess's Avatar Tokyo gal
Most likely the BFs
October 25th, 2009, 08:17 PM
frugality=reality
Quite literally, the odds are 50/50. You had unprotected sex with two men on the day that's the most likely day for getting pregnant. It is quite seriously up in the air.

good luck with the paternity test. For your boyfriend's sake (since he's obviously stuck around), I hope it's his.
November 8th, 2009, 08:46 PM
I'm not sure if you know this or not, but you can have a DNA test before the baby is born, it can be done as early as 10 weeks. I personally would not be able to live not knowing the father, the suspense would kill me. And it would be hard to not be able to form that bond with him knowing he was the father of my child.
November 9th, 2009, 05:59 PM
M!che!!e's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: NYC born and raised. Now stationed in Savannah, Ga HAAF!
Send a message via MSN to M!che!!e Send a message via Yahoo to M!che!!e
^ to test for paternity you have to have a chorionic villus test done which is high risk procedure and usually done for high risk reasons and not to check paternity

. at this point she could have an amnio but i don't know if an ob would do it solely to check for paternity either since it comes with it's own risks.

November 9th, 2009, 08:11 PM
Yes Michelle,they do both CVS and aminos to check for paterity at your request. However it is suggested that you find a doctors office or clinic that is accredited by the American Association of Blood Banks.

It is your decision if you think it's worth the risk to know the paternity before the baby is born. Since you are at 7 months now, the chances of you having a miscarriage is very, very low.
November 9th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Ellemphriem's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Pre-cum does not get you pregnant IF it was only one time you preformed sex because pre-cum does NOT contain any semen. IF it was the second time then pre-cum COULD get you pregnant because it sweeps up and moves inside you the semen left over from the first time which is able to survive for up to 2 days inside the folds of his penis.....(sorry TMI). So if you are pregnant it is your boyfriends. I won't comment on anything else because i am gonna become very mean. Good luck (on him)......

" \m/ Now Im riding through the air
going to where no one dares
on the way Ill cross the line forevermore \m/ "

December 15th, 2009, 05:14 PM
Pre-cum can contain semen and you can get pregnant from pre-cum.

It is more likely that the baby is your boyfriends but there is always a chance it could be the other guy's. I know it's hard but you're just gonna have to wait until you can have a dna test once the baby is born. Hope it all works out for you.
December 15th, 2009, 10:18 PM
No Longer Here
Its 50/50. I've heard that when there is sperm present from two different men that the other man's sperm is more likely to win the battle of the DH/SO. Good luck and hope its your boyfriends.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search