Missed 3 BCP... need opinions

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 28th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Hi everyone! I am completely new here. I started my BCP pack 3 days late due to a pharmacy mix up. I took two pills a day until I caught up and used back-up contraception until I was caught up (not for 7 days like I was apparently supposed to). I thought I was fine but I should be starting my period in a couple of days and am having a few odd symptoms (extreme fatique, cramping, and backaches). Do any of you have any experience with missing BCP's or any wisdom to share with me?
October 29th, 2009, 09:34 AM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
The only advice I have is to take a test. Good luck and KUP!

Thank you MommaDucks for the AMAZING siggy!
October 29th, 2009, 09:55 AM
flitabout's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree take a test.

October 30th, 2009, 08:03 PM
MREzMommy122807's Avatar Veteran
I miss pills a few times a month usually 3 or so and i dont take my 7 day sugar pills either and everythings always fine. I have been taking my pills for over a year and a half now and i know that it takes months to get completely out of my system. Everyone is different and some people do miss a pill or 2 and get pregnant so it is possible but if you've been taking them for while and your body is used to them, you should be fine. If you start to have more symptoms like throwing up,sore boobs,cramping and bloating that doesnt go away after the week of you period then take a cheap dollar store test to be sure.Pay attention to your body even after your period because women on the pill can get pregnant and not know it for months cause the pill will still make you have a "period"! Good luck!
EDD: 6/30/2010

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search