How did

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 6th, 2009, 08:22 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
you tell your SO/DH of your pregnancy?

How did they take it?

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

December 12th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Holdens Mommy <3
I was actually planning on telling the babys dad later this month. But he unexpectedly showed up at my house yesterday so I had to tell him. I told him I was pregnant and he asked if it was his. He was shocked, but said it was kinda exciting too. I didn't know how he was going to handle it so Im glad it happened like it did.
December 14th, 2009, 05:46 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
He picked me up from work and i made him pull over the car on the side of the road so i could tell him because i couldnt wait another minute longer. He said OK and asked me what i wanted for dinner

December 14th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Kaema's Avatar Kris
Send a message via AIM to Kaema Send a message via MSN to Kaema
I asked my s/o if he would humor me and take me by the store on the way home and he asked why. I finally caved and told him that with the way I'd been feeling cruddy all week and because I was sick of waiting to see when my period would come, I wanted to get a test and rule out pregnancy. Plus the logistics of it all would mean that the test would of course be negative and AF would show up within 48 hours despite having been absent all of November and so far into Dec. He agreed and both of us were anxious until I could actually pee again and take the test ((I bought two... one for instant gratification and one to take in the morning)). He was in the kitchen when I came out of the bathroom but magically appeared at the doorway in a flash and said "Well?" My response was "Do you really wanna know?". He said yes so I just showed him the test that there was no mistaking. Despite the shock to both of us, we're both incredibly excited.

Thank you GraysMama for my gorgeous siggy!
December 16th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Oh gosh, mine bless his little heart was so calm and reassuring. I was crying already when he got to my house and then I could hardly choke out the words. He just sat there and held me while I cried and then told me everything would be alright. And now it is.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search