Did you know?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2006, 06:52 AM
Wendie
Before I found out that Aiden was a boy, my husband kept having these dreams about having a son. And, he said he knew we were having a boy. I started to feel positive of it too. We even bought stuff for a boy before the ultrasound. My friend is having a baby and she was positive that her baby was a girl. Well yesterday she found out that she was right. I read an article that said that a woman's gut feeling is usually correct when it comes to the sex of her baby. Did anyone else know the gender of their baby before the ultrasound?
March 31st, 2006, 07:01 AM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
okay, so mine weren't unplanned, but this is a neat question, so here i am anyway.

i was 100% sure my SON was a girl. my husband knew (for the fourth time in a row... and he's had all boys)
this time, we were unable to find out, but we both strongly feel/assume that it's a boy. we'll find out very soon.
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

March 31st, 2006, 07:10 AM
Telucero's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Telucero
From the moment I found out I was pregnant, I knew it was a boy. I really can't tell you what in my gut made me feel that way, but I just did. Whenever I spoke to anyone about the pregnancy, I always referred to the baby as 'HE'. Then two weeks ago, we had the ultrasound, and it's a BOY!! I believe no matter what, a woman always knows in her gut.

</a>
March 31st, 2006, 09:21 AM
mommytutu's Avatar mom to Emma & Jacqueline
I *knew* that it was a girl! I swore it to everyone! They all kept telling me she was a boy, and I just telling them to wait and see. At 18 weeks I had an ultrasound and the tech said she was a boy! I refused to believe her, though after a few days it did start to set in. At 20 weeks, I had another ultrasound and our little boy miraculously turned into a girl!

So I was right all along! =P

March 31st, 2006, 02:09 PM
Mommy2Ethan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
my gut feeling was 8999 % positive that i was having a girl... i even bought some girl clothes...

and yup its a boy lol

Ethan Michael 4/13/2006 8 lbs 12 oz 19 inches
Hunter Evan 7/29/2010 9 lbs 1 oz 20 1/2 inches
~Having a baby on my chest being serenaded by my beating heart is nothing short of amazing...~

April 1st, 2006, 02:39 AM
Veteran
I had no "gender vibes" with my first pg and it was a boy. With my 2nd I thought it was a girl because I felt different, hyperemesis, just miserable in general and I was right. I figured my 3rd was another boy because I felt great, just like I did with my first and I was right again. Even though I figured that I knew the sex with pg 2 & 3 I didn't buy anything until I had confirmation.
Madeline 9/25/96
Kyle 10/19/04
April 1st, 2006, 08:57 AM
Lekilig86's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Before I found out that Aiden was a boy, my husband kept having these dreams about having a son. And, he said he knew we were having a boy. I started to feel positive of it too. We even bought stuff for a boy before the ultrasound. My friend is having a baby and she was positive that her baby was a girl. Well yesterday she found out that she was right. I read an article that said that a woman's gut feeling is usually correct when it comes to the sex of her baby. Did anyone else know the gender of their baby before the ultrasound?[/b]
Awww, Blake picked out that name for our boy!!! He likes it a lot and it is starting to grow on me....

Anyway we were almost positive it was going to be a girl, both of us had a feeling it was going to be....i mean we had dreams and everything...i was seeing pink and so was he...but the ultrasound showed definite boy...i still don't 100% believe it. I have several pics of ultrasound showing boy....both our gut feeling was wrong so far...i don't know how technicians see a penis and then it turns out its a girl--it happens all the time i heard but i just don't know how you can do that!!!!

</a>
<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
</a>
</div>
April 1st, 2006, 03:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I knew right away I was having a girl...The idea of it being a boy didn't seem realistic...like, when ppl would say "he", it just didn't feel correct. And as it turns out, I was right! Little Miss Fiona must have been sending me some pretty strong "estrogen" signals (maybe that's why my boobs have trippled in size!!! Deal lord!!!)
April 1st, 2006, 06:50 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
everyone was betting on if it was a girl or boy and alot of people said it was a girl and at the day of my first ultrasound i had this gut feeling that it was going to be a boy also my little brother (age 9) told my grandma that i was having a boy!! and he was right it sure is a boy!!

April 2nd, 2006, 01:33 PM
dontrellzmommii's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to dontrellzmommii Send a message via MSN to dontrellzmommii Send a message via Yahoo to dontrellzmommii
I was pretty sure I was going to have a son. I dreamed about it after I found out I was pregnant
April 3rd, 2006, 10:29 AM
Star's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel like I am going to have a boy, and so does most of my family and friends. My boyfriend is insisting it's a boy too.

But then I met someone who said his gf felt the same way I do, even had dreams it was a boy... and it was a girl.

We're not finding out the gender, so I'll let you all know in September!

Thanks to mtdk454 for the beautiful siggie!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search