A very scary situation

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 3rd, 2006, 06:27 AM
Wendie
I live in Illinois about 10 minutes from where the tornado hit yesterday. In fact, my husband and I were out driving when it landed. It was only two blocks away from us. Now everyone on one side of our street has no power and our side does. Its really scary because my infant son was in the car with us. And, our new place doesn't have a basement. I am still freaking out about it. My doctors office is now closed and I can't go to my postnatal appointment. So I guess I will have to wait and see what happens.
April 3rd, 2006, 08:53 AM
appifanie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
oh no! glad you're all okay at least!!
Olivia Grace ~ October 26, 2006 ~ 6:04a.m.

April 3rd, 2006, 03:24 PM
Justmeandmyguys's Avatar Veteran
I am in Illinois and I saw the warnings on tv!
April 3rd, 2006, 05:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
yikes! That is really scary!!! Glad to hear you're all ok though! Thank goodness 1st time mum 2b (Sandy)wasn't there! I know she hates thunder storms, I could only imagine what she would feel being so close to a tornado!!!
April 4th, 2006, 05:51 AM
Veteran
That must have been terrifying. I'm glad that you are ok. I've been trying to get in touch with friends who live in one of the areas that was hit with no luck
Madeline 9/25/96
Kyle 10/19/04

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search