can you say STRESS!!!!!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 3rd, 2006, 06:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
(((HUGS))) I'm so sorry to hear that you had such a crappy day. I just HATE people like that lady! You know those people that complain over EVERYTHING whether they are out eating, or the cashier at Wal Mart shorts them a penny, or whatever. It's sooo annoying and they sit there and try to humiliate the one working, when in reality they are making themselves look like such a**es. I bet you little guy was trying to kick that lady's butt for being mean to his mommy. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you!!
Northcutt2Be
April 3rd, 2006, 06:18 PM
ashley *'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy

working with the public sucks. i'm sorry this lady was such a jerk to you.
April 3rd, 2006, 06:51 PM
Lekilig86's Avatar Super Mommy
Just to make you feel better, they're in a category that servers/waiters like to call "the freeloader" they complain about EVERYTHING they can, make your job harder than it has to be and then expect to get something free out of it. Your lil one is ready to box those crazy types of people, i'll bet!!

</a>
<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
</a>
</div>
April 4th, 2006, 10:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hmph! yeah, I totally know how you feel! I used to work at a call center for a bank, so almost every call was "where's my money?" "why the heck hasn't my check gone through yet!!!" blablabla! Nothing but rude, crabby customers yelling at me about their money!! The best was "What!!? why would you guys let one of my checks bounce!!!!??" UH, BECAUSE YOU WROTE A CHECK WHEN YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE MONEY IN THERE MORON!!!!! lol
Now, I work in a company where I mostly deal with paperwork...I have a bit of contact with the public, but VERY little. And I like it better that way. I can swear at paper and it doesn't complain to my manager! lol
April 4th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Wendie
I used to be the manager of a Subway. Ugh! I know exactly how you feel. Whenever anyone in the restaurante does something wrong, the manager hears about it. And, it always seems like they want something in return. One day, an irate *****, went crazy and threw a sandwich at me. I flew off the handle, called my boss and said I quit. I then proceeded to lock up the Subway in the middle of the day and leave (No one was in there). I just had enough. People can be such a%$%$! I wouldn't reccomend doing what I did unless you can afford to give up your job. Unfortunately, in most situations, you just have to suck it up and deal with it. That is what I do at my job now. Hopefully, you won't have anymore customers like that.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search