Ok, now I am worried!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Wendie
First off, sorry this is so long. I really need to get this out, though. Okay, I had my son Aiden about 2 months ago. For three months before I gave birth, I was on bedrest and I couldn't have sex. My husband and I were waiting for the doctor to say that it was okay for us to be intimate again. Well about two weeks ago, the doctor gave the okay. My uterus was healing properly, and I had fully recovered from my c-section. Plus, I had already had a normal AFB since the baby was born. Needless to say, after about 5 months of nothing, we were pretty anxious. We had protected sex that night. Well now, I am not sure if it postpartum stuff or just my mind playing tricks on me, but I am starting to have the symptoms of being pregnant again. I keep telling myself that it must be in my mind because we were so careful. However, the last three mornings, I have been really sick and all kinds of smells have been bothering me. The big sign that is worrying me though, is that my breasts have been really sore. I noticed it this morning when I went for my jog. I am worried because these are the same signs I had the last time. I really don't think I am pregnant again, but I can't help being a little worried in the back of my mind. Of course, I still have about two more weeks to wait until I will be able to know for sure. I am driving myself crazy. Plus, I feel really stupid because I just KNOW that I can't be pregnant. It has to be almost impossible, but I just don't understand the signs. All my husband keep saying is, "You are imagining it. You aren't pregnant so stop driving yourself nuts." It is so annoying because he is so calm about it. Sorry this is so long but I really needed to vent it out.
April 5th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i would try not to stress over it and wait untill af comes and if its late then test...i hope things go your way and please keep us updated!!

April 5th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Rhonda66's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a friend who says she feels more PG now, 7 months after having her baby, than she did when she was PG! And she's felt that way ever since she had the baby. So, I wouldn't be too worried about it...
April 6th, 2006, 07:05 AM
*Cassie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Try not to stress about it too much, and just wait until you are late if you are. Let us know!
April 6th, 2006, 10:35 PM
lilmamaw2's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to lilmamaw2 Send a message via Yahoo to lilmamaw2
try not to think about it for the next cupple of weeks i went through the same thing when i had my son and i think alot of it was i was so scared to get pregnant again that just the worring all the time thinking i was made me feel sick and messed up my cycle and then go figure when i stoped worring about it is when i ended up getting pregnant with our lil Princess Alexa Cassandra almost exactly on Dillons (my son) birthday is when i got pregnant what a way to celebrate ??? but i just love my baby girl and couldn't even stand the thought of not haveing her so i guess it all works out!!! sorry i'm rambling ( i think it's the lack of sleep??) i don't know but any ways try not to think about it i know thats easier said than done i've been there but just try!!! and good luck!!!!
April 7th, 2006, 06:45 AM
nat81
I went through the same thing after I had my DD but just like you said it was all in my head! I just waited for AF and even though she was 10 days late I knew I was okay since I was bfing and that my cycle was not completely back to normal yet.

Anyway, if you're still worried and AF is late, take a test!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search