being induced next thursday!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 4th, 2006, 04:58 PM
Mommy2Ethan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
FINALLY the answer I was looking for! the doctor is letting me be induced next thursday ( I will be 38 weeks 2 days) and its so great to kinda know a date!

I have been in so much pain lately since the baby is sitting on my sciatic nerve.. i cant sleep , can hardly walk etc and its soooo painful...

also the baby was 7 lbs at my 34 week u/s so I cant even imagine if i went over due... hed be about the size of godzilla! He is measuring at 40 weeks plus today
The dr checked me today, and my cervix is soft, but not dialated so we set the date so the baby isnt too big to deliver

Has anyone here ever been induced???

Ethan Michael 4/13/2006 8 lbs 12 oz 19 inches
Hunter Evan 7/29/2010 9 lbs 1 oz 20 1/2 inches
~Having a baby on my chest being serenaded by my beating heart is nothing short of amazing...~

April 4th, 2006, 06:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
I've never been induced (this is my first child) but I just wanted to tell you that I'm very excited for you!! I can't wait to see pics of your little guy after you get induced. I hope that everything goes well with your delivery and please keep us posted!!
Northcutt2Be
April 4th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Bam&RaynedropsMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats to you and I wish you a short labor and a healthy baby! I was induced after I was already 10 days overdue...I refused a schedualed c-section cause they kept telling me my hips were to small for me to push out a baby...I was told the day before I delivered that my son was going to be no more than 7 1/2 pounds and he ended up being 10 pounds 7 ounces and I had him naturally after 34 hours of induced labor with no epidural...Sorry don't wanna scare you, I'm just very proud of myself LoL ...Remember baby weights are estimates they can't tell for sure

New *PICTURE* Siggy coming soon! =)
April 4th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey, I've never been induced as this is my first...But I just wanted to say Woohoo!! and good luck during your labor, though I'm sure you don't need it. I'll be thinking of you and praying that everything will go smoothly. And don't forget to show us pics after!!!!!
April 5th, 2006, 06:06 AM
appifanie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
never been induced -

good luck!!
Olivia Grace ~ October 26, 2006 ~ 6:04a.m.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search