Can't imagine what the next 2 months will be like...

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 6th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so excited to have the baby already, and yet I still have 2 months to go! As of today, it's exactly two months away from my due date! Just under 8-9 weeks. It feels like it should be happening like any moment now, but I know I still have a ways to go! GRRR! I just can't imagine what it's going to feel like as the days go by, since I'm already feeling so drained, grouchy, exhausted, impatient...Well, I guess every pregnancy goes like this. I didn't realize that the 3rd timester would be so hard. Though I have to say, I'd take this anyday over the horrible nightmare-ish morning sickness I had in my 1st trimester! The fact that it's getting soooooo ince out isn't helping matters! When I'm stuck at work, I just sit here and wish I was outside enjoying my day instead of dealing with Canadian Customs issues!!! How fun and exciting!!!! Riiiiiiight!
And to make matters worse, after this horrible week that I've had, this weekend is my friend's wedding social and wedding shower (for those of you not too familiar with wedding socials, it's mostly a Winnipeg thing, and it's just this big drinking/dancing fest to help the couple raise money for the wedding). So I'll be working all weekend with all of that, then get to start my whole week all over again!
*sigh* well, on the bright side, I just ate a chocolate muffin and enjoyed it tremendously! Only 8-11 weeks left of this crap... I'll enjoy it while I still have my "freedom"! lol
Now it's your turn to vent!!!!
April 6th, 2006, 01:18 PM
Wendie
I definitely remember feeling like that. My third trimester was awful. I couldn't sit or stand up for too long without getting really out of breath. I would have to lay on my left side and take deep breaths until I felt like I could breath again. Honestly though, that only lasted the first few weeks of my third trimester. Plus, I was having problems with premature labor so I was on bedrest. I had back pains and leg pains. By the time I was 36 weeks, I was ready to have my baby. The time seems to pass so slowly. Don't fret too much though. Your labor will be here before you even realize it. And when its over, you have a beautiful baby which is worth all of the pain and suffering. I hope you feel better. Just keep in mind how close you are getting.
April 6th, 2006, 04:40 PM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Well I don't have a vent, I just wanted to offer some encouragement. I felt like crap when I was about 7 months. I'm 36-1/2 weeks now, and have been feeling almost great, this past week or so-- patient, less pain, more energy, better mood... Maybe that will happen for you too! Hope so! *time fly vibes*
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

April 6th, 2006, 06:40 PM
Telucero's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Telucero
I am only in my sixth month, but I so sick of being tired, and I am just now getting over a sinus infection I've had since January! They had to put me on an antibiotic-which didn't work, then another-I've been sooooo worried about having to take antibiotics, but the OB said everything will be fine. Then at a follow up appointment this week they tell me I need start walking/exersizing more! What the? Seriously, I have no problem doing that as long as I can get an oxygen tank to go! Honestly! For me I'm just cranky mostly because sleeping has become a chore. I lay there with like five different pillows trying to find one comfortable position, finally after about 40 minutes, I fall asleep. Two and half hours later, I have to get up to pee and get a drink, and thus the process starts all over again! Uhg!! Oh, and if one more random person rubs my belly as if I am some sort of Buddha statue I'm going to lose it! There's a baby in there, you can't feel him, I promise, there's fat and a uterus there for a reason!
Okay, done.
However, none of it is really all that bad, considering the end result. If it takes time, I'm patiently waiting...well, maybe sometimes a little cranky too.

</a>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search