just need to vent

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 6th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i feel like i just need to vent about things..im seriously going crazy!! i can drink and drink and it feels like i havent drank anything in weeks and to top it off its the same at night so i get up 5+ to get drinks and it doesnt even help! when i woke up this morning my tounge was dried and i couldnt even swallow because it was so dried..i been drinking water but it doesnt seem to help..i told my bf my blood pressure was a little high and hes been nicer then he has ever been!...im guessing he thinks its because of him but really i dont no why its like this...so now i gotta see the doctor next week...also i took an hiv/aids test and i have to get my results next week and i sooo dislike that lady!..i wasnt even going to do it and she new it but kept talking untill i agreed to have it done..i feel like a fat piece of blah (hehe) when i go to get into the car its sooo uncomfortable with my stomach and uncomfortable during the night.!! cant wait for my little boy to come..my mom is also getting me or should i say dylan the snoopy bed set soon...i thought she was only gonna get the bedding but is getting more like the diaper holder,hang on snoopy, and a couple of other things..well im gonna stop..hows everyone else doing??

April 7th, 2006, 06:48 AM
nat81
I still remember how uncomfortable I was towards the end of my pregnancy... IT SUCKED!!! It will be all worth it in the end though... (((HUGS)))
April 7th, 2006, 07:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Are you sure you don't have gestational diabetes? Diabetes makes people get really thirsty. You may want to ask your doctor.

As for the HIV/AIDS test you should have gotten the twenty minute one. You get almost instant results

Anyway, I hope you feel better
April 7th, 2006, 07:54 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i dont have it she even told me that the results came back fine ill see what she says next week ill def ask her if it doesnt stop before then

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search