cant believe he said that!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 7th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
well my boyfriend comes over today and we were talking about how his insurance went up again 12% and hes like "if i have to put "that kid" (pointing to my stomach) on my insurance ill have to pay $102 a week" it pissed me off because hes referring to our son as "that kid!" i was soo ready to flip out on him but i wasnt in the mood because im soo itchy! my mom had the itchiness and so did my aunt and now i think i have it..i cant stop and its everywheres on my body!...guess people never really do change for good...

April 7th, 2006, 08:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Wow I'm sorry that your bf was such a jerk! My fiance referred to our child as "the kid" the other day, and one of our friends was like "It's not 'the kid' it's your kid." But he didn't mean to say it like that, he was saying that b/c we don't know the gender. I hope that that meanie feels bad for saying that about his son!
Northcutt2Be
April 7th, 2006, 08:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
k, what the hell!!?? Why would he say something like that? I mean for one, it's not "that kid", it's "my son" !!! and two, who cares what the cost is! Yes it'll be tough, but this is your kid, man! There's no use complaining about it! Just deal with it!
I'm sorry to hear he said that.. I just don't get how some guys can be so harsh with some of the things they say, and yet somehow be unaware that what they're saying is hurtful, mean and rude. I'm also sorry to hear about the itchiness. I'm not sure if I've got the same thing going on, but my boobies and tummy are soooooo itchy!!!! It's a never ending itch too, so I can scratch all I want, but it won't do me any good! I hope the itching goes away for you! Remember, lots of skin lotion! At least then if the itchiness goes away you'll be able to put your man in his place the next time he's out of line!!!
April 8th, 2006, 01:50 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
what i have is also a never ending itch!! i also heard that it doesnt go away untill after you have the baby because doctors wont give u anything for it here untill u deliver!! its soo annoying and i hope yours doesnt spread to everywheres!...im up and down the whole night being itchy!..im gonna tell the doctor and see what she says..if yours gets bad id do the same ....i seriously dont no whats up with guys...i feel sorry for any female that has a boyfriend like mine...its still bothering me why couldnt he just use something like..my son,our son,your son,DYLAN or something along that line..i never referr to his daughter as "that kid" and if i did he wouldnt like it and id hear about it in a second...for now on its my child and im not saying ours because in reality it is my child because he doesnt even care fully about him..he wont like it that i referr our son as my son but im gonna do it untill he learns

April 8th, 2006, 06:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You should buy some calamine? I don't know if that's the name, it's the stuff you put on when you have chicken pox, it'll probably help alleviate the itchyness.

He needs to get over it! It is your son, there's nothing wrong with you saying that. Until he learns to accept your child, I don't see why you shouldn't just call Dylan YOUR son.

Can you tell I'm a fight picker when I get in a fight w/ my FH

Anyway, keep dylan safe and get something for your itchyness.
April 8th, 2006, 03:31 PM
mommytutu's Avatar mom to Emma & Jacqueline
Try using a lot of lotion for your itchiness. My stomach and legs used to get really really itchy, so I started using luberderm with shea butter. It worked wonders, and now I hardly ever itch. Plus it helps prevent stretch marks!

April 9th, 2006, 12:35 AM
~SarahDid~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~SarahDid~
I'm sorry he said that. My dh calls our daughter "the parasyte" or "it". All I hear from him is how ugly the pink, purple, girly clothes are... I'm sick of men.

I have itchiness too, hope it gets better.

~Sarah~

April 9th, 2006, 05:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I'm sorry he said that. My dh calls our daughter "the parasyte" or "it". All I hear from him is how ugly the pink, purple, girly clothes are... I'm sick of men.

I have itchiness too, hope it gets better.

~Sarah~[/b]
This is off topic, but when we found out about my little sister we called her our little parasite (but in a loving way) b/c the doctor told my mom that it was just a stomach parasite she had, lol....nine months later the little parasite was a healthy baby girl!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search