MommyRobyn?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 9th, 2006, 05:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What's MommyRobyn up to? I've been on here all week and haven't seen her.

Just wondering how she and her baby are doing
April 9th, 2006, 07:21 PM
Telucero's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Telucero
Yeah! Me too! I want to know too, MommyRobyn, how are you? What's going on with you?

</a>
April 12th, 2006, 03:18 AM
lilbluedolphin's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lilbluedolphin Send a message via Yahoo to lilbluedolphin
Hi girls wow its nice to know I was missed. Sorry I haven’t been feeling to hot lately so I haven’t been posting a lot. Baby is doing great I finally came up with a name Max Benjamin. He has been kicking me like crazy. When I went to the Dr Last week he kept moving around so she was having trouble counting his heartbeat. So at least we know he is healthy and growing. :-)

As for me, I had a migraine that wouldn’t go away. I was seen a couple times in L&D for it. I finally got rid of it and now I have a breast infection on the right side. I was really shocked to find out that was what was wrong with me. Who knew you could get them when you are not breastfeeding. I have to go in to get IV antibiotics because I am allergic to so much that they want to monitor me and they have more options on what they can give me this way.

My parents are starting to come around and be a lot more supportive. My mom offered to be my birth coach!!!! Considering that my brother and I are both adopted, this is going to be a learning experience for her to. She took me maternity clothes shopping on Tuesday at the local thrift shop. I wanted to see if I could find an inexpensive Easter dress. I ended up getting 4 tops, a dress, a bath robe and a nursing shirt all for $18.65. When I was walking out of the dressing room my mom said, they have a bassinet for $25 is that a good deal. I asked her where it was. It turned out that they had just brought it out from the back. It looks almost brand new. It is a Carters rocking bassinet that has pink, blue and brown teddy bears on a blue striped background. Since it was in such great shape and I liked it, she bought it for me!!!! I am so happy I now don’t have to worry about how I am going to buy a crib before the baby is born. This should work for a while.

So other then feeling under the weather I am doing great.
<div align="center"><div align="center"></div><div align="center">~~Thank you Samuelsmommy for my adorable siggy~~</div><div align="center">~~Thank you Ragmama for my new blinkies~~</div></span></span></span></span><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div>
April 12th, 2006, 10:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
omg! So much in just a week or so! lol

Well, I'm glad to hear you got that infection taken care of. Sounded painful

And I'm also very happy to hear your mom's finally coming around, that's very good and exciting. Bet you never thought she'd be your birthing coach, huh? Life's funny that way.

Well, keep Max Benjamin safe and give him lots of love and care
April 13th, 2006, 03:30 AM
lilbluedolphin's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lilbluedolphin Send a message via Yahoo to lilbluedolphin
I think that she will be a great birth coach. At least I know I can rely on her and trust her to keep the nurses in line for me. My dad will be at the hospital as well but doesn't want to be in the room when I deliver. He could probally handle it if he didnt have to be where he could see anything. Considering that this is the same man that used to go buy me tampons if I was out and even would go get me monostat if I had a yeast infection he doesnt have a problem hearing about things but seeing them is different. Plus I dont know if I want my dad seing my "downstairs" LOL.
<div align="center"><div align="center"></div><div align="center">~~Thank you Samuelsmommy for my adorable siggy~~</div><div align="center">~~Thank you Ragmama for my new blinkies~~</div></span></span></span></span><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search