updates

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2006, 05:08 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i was just wondering how everyone is doing and thought we could update each other on everything thats been going on in our pregnancy

everythings been going good here..i have an appt next week and hopefully the next one wont be for another 2 weeks!..my mom is getting dylans crib set at this end of this month and by then his bedding should be in and we could set it all up when i do ill take pictures on my digital camera and show u guys well thats all of my update..

April 10th, 2006, 05:45 AM
*Cassie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Everything has been good here! I was busy with school, so I haven't really been around but things are calming down now. I'm 16 weeks tomorrow! I'm so excited for this week!!! On Thursday is my 16-week appointment, so I'll get to hear the heartbeat again!! Also on Thursday, I'm meeting with a doula! I found one that doesn't charge anything I was so thrilled!! I've talked to her on the phone and she's really really nice!! I'm so excited to meet her! And on Thursday, I have a final exam!! Busy day for me! haha.

We're going to my grandparents for the long weekend, so that'll be fun. I still get an easter basket and search for eggs, because I have a little sister! So for her sake we all still participate in easter and all that sort of stuff. hehe. That's about it for me I believe!
April 10th, 2006, 07:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey all,
Well the pregnancy is definately coming along! I'm getting huge, and can't seem to stop getting even bigger!! I'm officially a DDcup for bra size which has been depressing me just a tad since I can't find any bras that fit me properly. As the baby gets bigger, she puts more pressure on my sciatic nerve so walking is definately not getting any better, but it's all worth it! My last day of work is on the 19th of May so I'm really excited for that. My doctor's appointments are now every two weeks instead of every month, and soon they'll be every week! I can wait to hear her say for the first time that I'm dilated! That'll be so relieving to hear because I'll know it'll happen soon enough!
Little Miss Fiona continues to kick me all the time and guess what??!! This is pretty cool! She's in the head down position now, so lately when I stand or have a braxton hick or even if she's just in the right posistion, I can actually trace her body with my hand and know exactly how she's laying in there!!! I'll feel her tiny little head, and continue along all the way down her back to the point where I can feel her little bum and part of her legs!!! She's all curled up on my right side!! So I always have to sleep on that side, otherwise if I go on my left side, she's like face down on the mattress sort of thing...and she doesn't like it because I can feel her squirming around trying to get into a comfy posistion and it just doesnt' happen, so then I just turn on my right side, and poof! I swear, she just goes right to sleep! I can't wait to meet her finally! This third trimester crap is no good! All it means is that I just have to wait even longer to see her! lol My b/f keeps insisting that I'll pop early. He thinks on the 31st of May. I'm saying between the 8th-11th of June. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!
Hope everything is going really well for everyone else too!
April 10th, 2006, 10:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Well, I just hit the 14 week mark yesterday. I'm still not really showing (I have a little pooch, but you can't tell I'm pregnant). I get to go to my new doctor on Friday. I'm very nervous about it b/c I was so used to my other doctor, but my fiance is going with me to the appt. and I'm very excited about that. It'll be the first time he's gotten to go with me and see our little one live! I've had a really good pregnancy so far. I've only gotten sick a few times, and other then that no problems whatsoever. I can't wait until I get to find out the gender!! Hope everyone else's pregnancies are going dandy!!
Northcutt2Be
April 10th, 2006, 10:24 AM
JuneBug2006's Avatar Forever missing Gracie
Hey guys...

I am just about to hit the 30 week mark, tomorrow is the day!
Things are going great!
There are only 2 of us left in my circle of prego friends. One of my friends had her baby on March 27th; due on April 7th. My other friend's baby was born yesterday; due April 23rd........
So now it is just the two of us left and we are both due in June; I am due first though. But we'll see...

Junebug is still moving around like crazy.
I woke up to a sharp pain the other yesterday night though and it was kind of weird but I fell back asleep and nothing became of it.........

I am going shopping today
April 10th, 2006, 11:01 AM
Wisey
Everything is going good. I am starting to get tired of being pregnant. Feet in the ribs are no fun. My mom says it's payback because I use to do that to her all the time. I feel like I always need a nap now to. I think I am tired from typing.
April 10th, 2006, 11:05 AM
*Leslie*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *Leslie* Send a message via Yahoo to *Leslie*
I hit the 14 week mark today, still praying that the m/s that lasts all day will start to get better, but it hasn't.... threw up last night, and then again at 8:30 this morning..... got my last u/s on Saturday (pics are in the October due date forum so go take a look) the little pumpkin was moving around so much..... it was really exciting... I made a powerpoint of it to music and sent it to the boyfriend over e-mail.... I won't have any way of knowing whether he got it though.... Haven't talked to him in 5 weeks today.... it makes me really sad, but I do have a good feeling he will come around eventually.... so keep your fingers crossed for me!!
oh yeah and if everyone could please keep my grandma in your prayers, she broke her back on Thursday and is having surgery soon! thanks so much!

<3 August 1st, 2013
<3 November 21st, 2013
<3 September 30th, 2014

April 10th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Maren
Hey!!! every thing is going great here today im 28 weeks. I have my appointment on wensday get to have my GD test done so im kinda nervous about that

Visit my blog to find out how you can earn amazon gift cards
As well as just updates from me on everything!
http://lifeasmaren.blogspot.com/

April 11th, 2006, 09:13 AM
irishxrose
I hit my 38 week mark on Thursday, and I am READY for this little boy to come out! I have an ultrasound today to check how big he is, and if his head is too big to fit through the birth canal. Wish me luck on that... I really hope his head isn't large. Other than that, everything's going great! I finally got a good night's sleep last night without having to get up fifty times to pee. I've been having irregular contractions for the past two days, so let's hope when I go to my appointment today that I've made some freaking progress!
April 11th, 2006, 01:05 PM
mommytutu's Avatar mom to Emma & Jacqueline
Everything is good here. I'm even feeling more energetic. I'm nesting too! I've completely organized my closet! woo!

I have parenting classes tomorrow, and we are making a homemade bobby (which will save me $20!)

My next doctor appt is on the 20th. I'm wondering if the doctor might start giving me internal exams, especially since I'm at risk for preterm labor.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search