What made U..?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 21st, 2010, 04:48 PM
KendallsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KendallsMommy Send a message via Yahoo to KendallsMommy
Feel the need to take a test? Was it missed period or just "that feeling"?

Mine was a little bit of both...Just a couple days past my missed period and I was just feeling a little funny. So I bought the test..went in the bathroom at walmart..and just about fainted!

Thanks to pattyandthemoos for my beautiful siggy (:
January 21st, 2010, 06:11 PM
star shaped's Avatar Regular
My period was over a month late, but before that, I just had a weird feeling.

Side note: You actually took a pregnancy test in the Walmart bathroom?I thought that's what people did in movies, but not real life. I don't say this to be mean, I just didn't know people actually did that.
January 21st, 2010, 06:40 PM
KendallsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KendallsMommy Send a message via Yahoo to KendallsMommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by star shaped View Post
My period was over a month late, but before that, I just had a weird feeling.

Side note: You actually took a pregnancy test in the Walmart bathroom?I thought that's what people did in movies, but not real life. I don't say this to be mean, I just didn't know people actually did that.

yes I actually did! I was 18..and well frankly didnt wanna take it home to test..haha

Thanks to pattyandthemoos for my beautiful siggy (:
January 21st, 2010, 07:56 PM
tasheroo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had just switched from the nuva ring to the bcp a month before conception. My period was a week late...I assumed it was from switching types of birth control. I took a test just to be safe so I could just start my new pack of pills and got a BFP instantly. Huge "your pregnant" line before the 10 seconds in the pee was up. I was like "um...oops..."

January 23rd, 2010, 12:38 PM
LaceLuvMomi1's Avatar Rule #2 - Double Tap
Send a message via Yahoo to LaceLuvMomi1
I just had a feeling. I thought I had my period because of implantation bleeding, but something just told me to test. Oh, and I was smelling garlic everywhere, which wasn't normal.

I've taken tests in Walmart's bathroom before

[link=http://lilyslim.com][img noborder]http://swlf.lilyslim.com/Bz7Jm6.png[/img][/link]
February 3rd, 2010, 07:00 PM
fibigrey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to fibigrey
with first pregnancy it was the missed period all the way.. i don't recall any other symptoms..

this pregnancy, I wasn't even late yet, but tested because my boobs had been tender for 3 weeks, usually they're only tender for 1 week before period starts.
February 7th, 2010, 10:43 PM
k_luvs_c's Avatar Regular
I was only a few days late and one of my friends had a bunch of pregnancy tests, so I took one. It was two lines. I thought that meant negative.

A week and a half later I still hadn't gotten my period, my breasts were always sore, and I was getting randomly sweaty (it's cold here!), so I googled the name of the test I took to make sure that two lines meant negative. But it said it meant positive. So I freaked out, ran to the store (making sure this time to buy one that used a positive and negative sign, not two lines...)

And it was positive.
February 9th, 2010, 09:57 PM
iMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My periods are always between 28 and 31 days. I think it got to day 33 or 34 and it still didn't arrive, so I tested. I really thought that whole week that i was about to get my period any day, but it never came!!
February 14th, 2010, 10:34 PM
Jodi Dawn's Avatar Host of the Jan-July 05 P
Send a message via Yahoo to Jodi Dawn
1 day late! I was at work and was on my lunch break and my period was always on time. So when I was on my lunch break I went to the DG and got a $4 pregnancy test and took it at work. and yup I was preggo
February 15th, 2010, 07:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
AF is never regular, so, whenever it feels too long between AFs I test... sure enough... I got a + before the control line even showed up.
February 15th, 2010, 12:12 PM
andrews_sweetie's Avatar Mom to Aiden
My period was late plus SO & I just had a feeling that I was pregnant & when we came home from our weekend trip that Sunday I tested it was negative. Then I tested again Wednesday before I went to work & the there is was two lines, I was pregnant. Nine months later, 13 hours of labor Aiden is here.
February 15th, 2010, 07:15 PM
Send a message via MSN to kristen lachele
I had no clue..This is kinda embarrassing but I went to the ER after 9 days of constipation and Found out I was 3 weeks pregnant, I hadnt even missed my period yet lol.
February 17th, 2010, 08:24 AM
Veteran
I'm not sure what finally made me test. I was still having what I thought were periods but there was this feeling that something was off. I was 16 weeks, something was more than just "off"! lol

February 17th, 2010, 03:08 PM
sarah*'s Avatar Loving My Piglets
I just had a feeling that i would be since we didn't want to be pregnant but had an ops so i tested.

February 24th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Shanna606's Avatar Member
i started getting really bad period sumptoms a week before my period was suposed to start and the fiance keeps better track of my cycle than i do so he told me i may be preggers. waiting until next week to find out.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search