Honestly, could I be pregnant?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2010, 10:42 PM
My last period started on December 31. I had unprotected sex on January 15 and 16.
There was a little bit of a light pink spotting when I wiped after using the restroom yesterday and today. My breasts are a little tender but not much more than usual PMS tenderness. My period has NEVER been irregular and always starts between the last day of the month and the 3rd.

I am not trying to get pregnant, so I won't be disappointed if the answer is no, but I would be pretty excited if I am.. I was just wondering, do you think it's likely that I am pregnant?

I took a pregnancy test yesterday, but it was negative. The test said it may not be accurate until the first day of my missed period, which is nearly another week... I'm getting a little nervous but trying to just get advice.
January 24th, 2010, 10:56 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
It sounds like it could be likely or it could be PMS. Early signs of pregnancy can often mirror your period gearing up to start. The dates are right on target though. I would say wait until AF was due and then test again. GL.

January 25th, 2010, 04:18 AM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
sure, you could be-- unfortunately you do have to wait a little while for a positive result. good luck, hon.
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

January 25th, 2010, 04:30 AM
Veteran
It could go either way, early pg symptoms can be very similar to PMS. I hope you get the answer your looking for.xxx

Make a pregnancy ticker

January 25th, 2010, 07:30 AM
KendallsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KendallsMommy Send a message via Yahoo to KendallsMommy
Yes It can go either way..like the other ladies said it could be PMS! Let us know how things go!

Thanks to pattyandthemoos for my beautiful siggy (:
January 25th, 2010, 10:48 AM
laurabelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i agree with PP's, could go either way. i remember thinking i was preggers back in august and my breasts were ridiculously sore, moreson that ever before, but lo and behold, AF came pretty much right on time. i even tested after AF was gone to rule out implantation bleeding. it was negative.
well, wouldnt ya know that after all that, i then went and got knocked up in september anyhow lol
January 25th, 2010, 01:12 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
with the other ladies.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

January 29th, 2010, 05:03 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
its definitely possible, good luck!

Tags
pink , pregnant , spotting , unplanned , unsure

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search